Bert Smith BMW Porsche

Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(727) 527-1111 (727) 527-1111

terry fewless owner

natalie my service rep is the best..great customer service

Dealer response

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Bert Smith BMW. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

1.0

Rude Salesman

After test drive we said we had to think about the car that evening (versus yes, we’ll buy it right now!), salesman walked off in a huff and never spoke with us again. Had to see our own way out. Very rude and strange.

Dealer response

Hi, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around. Please contact us at (727) 527-1111 so we can work with you to make this right.

Excellent Buying Experience

Professional, courteous, responsive. his is my third car with the dealership. Corey Biller was knowledgeable and helpful. Will come back in the future.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you so much for your positive comments about Bert Smith BMW! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

328i Service

Natalie Swain is our service advisor and she was excellent as usual.

Dealer response

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Bert Smith BMW. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Bert Smith BMW

I?ve leased and bought used, both great experience. I love BMW!

Dealer response

Hi, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Maintenance

Nice job getting me in and out in 2 and half hours,

Dealer response

Hi, we're so happy we were able to help you out! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Bert Smith BMW Service Review

I am a long time customer of Bert Smith. The service I received is in accord with what I expected.

Dealer response

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Wonderful

The people in the auto body office went above and beyond to make our experience easy. They were informative and kept in touch with us on all the repairs.

Dealer response

Hi, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Great Service

Very pleasant experience. Clean facility. Everyone wearing face masks.

Dealer response

Hi Debra, thank you for the review and high star rating! We hope to see you again soon, and have a great day!

Bert Smith BMW

Mike Ford Is one of the nicest car dealers I have ever encountered. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a car he?s the Best.!! Bert Smith BMW

Dealer response

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.