Bert Smith BMW Porsche

Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(727) 527-1111 (727) 527-1111

Excellent Service

Great experience, Natalie Swain is the best service advisor, very professional and works with you as a customer to meet your needs.

Dealer response

Irene, thank you so much for your positive comments about Bert Smith BMW! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Have a wonderful day!

Great service, keeps me coming back

I deal with Natalie in service and repair, I have been dealing with Bert Smith for approximately 15 years. Natalie is always accommodating and the company itself Stands by their sales and service.

Dealer response

Stacey, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Bert Smith BMW! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

New X3

Awesome place, had the pleasure of working with Matthew Cerro. Very professional.

Dealer response

Jefferson, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to Matthew and the team here at Bert Smith BMW! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Bmw 2013

very fast and super professional, great service in all areas

Dealer response

Gustavo, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

kestaggs@gmail.com

Service was excellent. Not only did they fix the warranty problem but I am also obtaining better gas mileage.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

Great service

The service department did an excellent job with my M4. The repairs were well done, the check in and check out service were professional, and the loaner was appreciated.

Dealer response

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Bill. We're glad to hear you found our team was so professional and helpful! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. We are always happy to help. Have a great day!

jrandall114@tampabay.rr.com

Very friendly and thorough. Great dealership. I would recommend Bert Smith and BMW cars to anyone interested in quality.

Dealer response

Hello there, we are so happy to read such a great review about Bert Smith BMW! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Bert Smith BMW

Straightforward purchase process. No gamesmanship.

Dealer response

Hi Douglas, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We do hope we can be of assistance in the future. Take care!

Bert smith dealers bmw

Went I makes a phone call to customer service for my car repair. Customer nice and helping service repair for my car done for the next day. Bert smith dealers , have good service repair car Thanks

Dealer response

Hi Kelly, thank you so much for your positive comments about Bert Smith BMW! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

BMW Repairs

Phil is a great guy. He follows up and is honest. Good dealership/repair shop

Dealer response

Carlos, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to Phil here at Bert Smith BMW!