4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 1066 reviews

Call This Dealer

1066 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Crown Acura from DealerRater.com

• Great buying experience
    September 6, 2016

I had a great experience at Crown Acura. Gillian was my sells rep and was super nice, very helpful and made the buying process headache free. I high...ly recommended buying a car from Crown.

Thanks for the 5-star rating, Roy! It's wonderful to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with Gillian, and that she was able to make the car ...buying process smooth and hassle-free for you. We appreciate your recommendation and hope to work with you again in the future! Regards, Crown Acura

Knowledgeable and accomodating
    April 16, 2018

In and out with a fair lease in record time. Crown Acura was very accomodating with everything I wanted on the car. Folks are fair and honest. Than...ks!

Crown Acura

Hi Moni. Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you are pleased with your purchase here at Crown Acura, and that Kyle, Leslie, ...and Sue provided you with such quick service! We hope to work with you again soon.

Excellent Service
    April 15, 2018

Charles Johnson was awesome! I live in Jacksonville, FL and he made sure he followed up with me, and told me exactly what all I needed. It was a smoot...h process from start to finish. Oh I forgot to mention, I got the car I always wanted.

Crown Acura

Hi Cam, We are so glad to hear that you are satisfied with your purchase, and that Charles was able to provide you with such a hassle-free experience.... We hope to have you join us again once your vehicle is ready for its first service!

Charles Johnson

Great Experience
    April 14, 2018

I just completed the purchase of a used Audi TT. What a great experience. My salesman was Chris Donaldson. Chris was wonderful!!!! He answered al...l my questions and even showed me features I didn???t even think to ask about I would recommend Chris to anyone who is interested in purchasing a vehicle. Leslie Magruder who completed the paperwork in the business department was fabulous also. Crown Acura is a first class dealership.

Crown Acura

Hi Tristantina, We are so glad that you had such an amazing car-buying experience with Chris and Leslie at Crown Acura! We hope that you enjoy your n...ew purchase and hope to see you again when your car is ready for service.

Leslie Magruder

Financial Services Manager

Chris Duncanson

Very professional
    April 13, 2018

Great experience. Right from the beginning, looking to help us not pressure us like some other dealerships. Put you right at ease. They don???t have 5... guys out front smoking running toward you.

Crown Acura

Hi Thimke, We are pleased to hear that Kyle and John provided you with a pleasant and hassle-free experience! We hope you are enjoying your new car a...nd look forward to working with you again.

Awesome Customer Service
    April 12, 2018

If customer service and competency is important, Crown Acura's service department is for you. John Shaw has been my service advisor for years for my ...2004 Acura TL. He is professional, courteous, and easy to work with. He truly cares about his customers. You cannot go wrong with John and the rest of the service department.

Crown Acura

Hi Richard! Thank you so much for your review and positive recommendation. We are so pleased that John has provided you with such great service over t...he years! We are excited to work with you again in the future!

Great first car lease!
    April 12, 2018

Gillian was so incredibly helpful from the beginning of my car search! She made everything so seamless from the beginning to the end of the transactio...n. Not only that but she also made sure to stay in contact and check in to see how the car was working for me.

Crown Acura

Congratulations on your new car, Jamie! We're pleased to hear that Gillian was so helpful and attentive, and made sure you felt confident with your pu...rchase. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again when your car is ready for its first service.

Gillian Barnes

Highly effective service
    April 11, 2018

Having completed by second service experience with Tina Arendes my summary comment is that Crown is indeed fortunate to have someone of Tina Arendes" ...caliber on your staff. She has an engaging personality and clearly outlines what needs to be done, explains what is necessary and gets it done on time. Joe Petitta

Crown Acura

Thank you for sharing this review with us. Joe and the rest of our service crew are always striving to be very thorough and concise. We are glad to he...ar that you experienced and appreciated their attention to detail. Regards, Crown Acura

Easiest transaction ever!
    April 11, 2018

Friendly atmosphere, no nonsense dealing, very helpful in our selection. Best experience ever in buying a new vehicle! We would recommend this dealers...hip and people we dealt with to family and friends.

Crown Acura

Thank you for your time and feedback. We are so happy to hear that the very best new car buying experience you have ever had was with us! We look forw...ard to seeing you again when your vehicle is ready for its first service. Enjoy your new car! Regards, Crown Acura

Kyle Vonnes

Richard Morris

Service with a smile
    April 11, 2018

John Shaw was able to help get my gas door fixed on my new MDX. Ferman Acura and Gettel Acura weren???t able to do anything. John Shaw at Crown Acur...a got it fixed. I wish more service advisors treated their customers like John Shaw does.

Crown Acura

Thank you for your very kind review! We are always happy to hear that our customers are 100% satisfied with service they received from us! We look for...ward to seeing you again when your MDX is ready for its next service. Sincerely, Crown Acura

18911 US Hwy 19 N Clearwater, FL 33764