• Expert salesmen, quality product

Fast , friendly and efficient . Nick fou d the car and Max made it happen. Abe went above amd beyond to provide finance options for us too!

Leslie, thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Our team takes pride in their fast, friendly, and efficient customer service and will be happy to hear that you left Dimmitt Chevrolet satisfied. We really appreciate this feedback and I will share it with Nick, Max and Abe. Thank you again and congratulations on your car! Sincerely, Eli Karam, General Sales Manager, 727-791-1818

• Quick and painless service

George is the go-to guy in service! Easy process dropping off my truck for oil change and ready on time for when I go home!

Thank you for sharing this great feedback with us, Tyler. I am thrilled that George was able to take care of you. He is a great asset to our team and we appreciate him providing you with the service that you deserve. Thank you. Sincerely, David Rutter - Service Director - david@dimmittchev.com | 727-791-1325

• service experience

service is easy and timely considering how many of the help are just sitting around looking busy while walking around here and there chatting

Thank you for leaving us this feedback, Bruce. If you have concerns that you would like to be addressed, feel free to visit us anytime. Take care! Sincerely, David Rutter - Service Director - david@dimmittchev.com | 727-791-1325

• Service

Fixed issue in one day and was given a free loaner. Part was ordered an was called back to make an appt

Jennifer, thank you for reviewing your service experience! We aim to provide a time-efficient and exceptional service for our guests and I am proud that this was received during your time spent with us. I look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again! Sincerely, David Rutter - Service Director - david@dimmittchev.com | 727-791-1325

• Service engine light detected and repaired

Attitude and most importantly keeping their word and treating me with some respect. These guys from the moment you bring them your vehicle till the moment you pick it up are always there for you and will go out of their way to make sure you are satisfied 100%.

Frank, thank you for writing such a great review about our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and I am pleased that your service experience was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave completely satisfied with the maintenance work performed on their vehicle. I look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, David Rutter - Service Director - david@dimmittchev.com | 727-791-1325

• Fast hassle free purchase

Fast and hassle free. Compete deal was negotiated through email and over the phone. I would definitely recommend this dealership to a friend.

William, thank you and congratulations on your purchase! I am so very pleased that we could make your experience fast and hassle free, and we believe that's how every car buying experience should be. We are sincerely grateful for your business and enjoy your car! Sincerely, Eli Karam, General Sales Manager, 727-791-1818

• Edwin Lee Greene

Everyone was courteous, polite and well informed on their responsibilities to the customer. I truly enjoyed the facility and comfortable sitting arrangements.

Lorraine, thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team is dedicated to provide a courteous and well-informed service to each and every customer that enters our dealership. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with our customer service and facilities. Thank you again and congratulations on your car. Sincerely, Eli Karam, General Sales Manager, 727-791-1818

• Great Service

Everyone was so nice and willing to help with whatever was needed. I left happy and very satisfied with my car.

Andrea, thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Our team takes pride in their friendly and helpful customer service and will be happy to hear that you left Dimmitt Chevrolet satisfied. Thank you again and happy driving! Sincerely, Eli Karam, General Sales Manager, 727-791-1818

• A cut Above

Already did in another section. I was impressed with the service, salesman, staff, vehicle and overall performance of all that were involved.

Robert, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review! Our team works very hard to ensure each of our customers are 100% satisfied with their overall experience. It was great doing business with you. I hope to see you again! Sincerely, Eli Karam, General Sales Manager, 727-791-1818

• All of the categories were excellent

All aspects of Dimmitt Chevrolet have been exceptional. I have dealt with them for seven years and am always satisfied and happy with them

Ian, you have been doing business with us here at Dimmitt Chevrolet for years and your review about us is truly appreciated. Enjoy your new purchase that you recently purchased and we will continue the great service that you have been used to for years. Take care and happy trails. Sincerely, Eli Karam, General Sales Manager, 727-791-1818