AutoNation Toyota Pinellas Park

New 888-471-2354 Dealer Website
Used 888-471-0996 Email Dealer
Service 888-486-5089

• Great every time

Hello, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

We bought a 2006 Toyota Scion back in 2006 from here and it has been a great car and still is. We have regular maintenance done here and it is excellent service. We would go back here again.

• bought a Camrey

if you what to buy a Toyota,it is the best all around

if you what to buy a Toyota,it is the best all around

• LisaM

Had a last minute problem while travelling by from far away. The service dept diagnosed the prob right away, had the parts and fixed my car. This was a very stressful incident and the caring customer care advisor put my mind at ease with his knowledge, his kind demeanor and his follow up on the situation as I waited. Kyle Sanborn was exemplary and the perfect person for for a customer care advisor, he really does care about the customer and AutoNation is lucky to have him.

• Great Customer Service from sales to finance

I am very happy with my experience at Autonation Toyota. Israel and the finance team worked hard and efficiently to get me into my new Camry.

• Camry 2017 LE

Interesting but We got the deal we wanted. Other yhan that the facility is well maintained and presentable. The salesman that we deal is very friendly and accomodating and highly recommended.

• Auto nation

The car and the salesman were not readily available even though I had an appointment. Everything else was fine.

• autonation toyota pinellas

Excellent, professional . The salesperson understood what I wanted right away. Process of buying was painless. The price was exactly what I had in mind to spend. No Hassle back and forth. Extremely satisfied

• autonation toyota pinellas

Thanks so much for your feedback. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

• Excellent Customer Service by Steven Ahlstedt

Steven Ahlstedt, my salesperson was polite, and very knowledgeable

Steven Ahlstedt, my salesperson was polite, and very knowledgeable

• Great Services...somethings lacking

Overall the service was personable and professional. They didn't try to sell me services I didn't need - much appreciated. I'd ordered touch paint during my last service visit. They called to say it was in; guess what when I go to pick it up they tell they sold it to some else and had none in stock!! Oh, by the way, how about a car wash and vac....my daughters Kia doesn't what's with Toyota?