Continental Acura of Naperville

154 reviews

• September 10, 2017

This is 55th year buying or leasing cars and the experience at Continental Acura is by far the best I have ever had. Greg Pew is the most non sales salesman... I have ever met and I mean that in the very best way possible. You pretty much know from the beginning that you are going to buy or lease from him even though there is no pressure to do so. I last leased a car from Continental in 2008 from Greg and he has continued to keep in touch up until my latest lease of an RDX inJune. Greg and Sharon are a pleasure to work with.

Thank you for this wonderful review. Our team truly appreciates your kind words. Please stop by or give us a call if you ever need anything. Have a gr...eat day!

October 2, 2018

I purchased my second RDX from Continental Acura of Naperville in September 2018. I originally had the 2017 RDX but after seeing the change in body style... and cabin of the 2019, I had to have it. Greg Pew and Sharon were awesome during my first purchase and they were again awesome last month. The process was seamless, the time that was spent getting me familiar with the new cabin was great, and the financing process was quick and easy. I would highly recommend this dealership to friends and family or anyone in the market to buy an Acura. Thank you Greg and Sharon

Thank you for this great review. We appreciate your kind words and honest feedback. If you ever need anything please stop by or give us a call.

August 13, 2018

Iam very happy with purchasing MDX Acura, The sales people very nice Specially sales consultant Jeff Schlenger is a Great guy for Acura Tem work , Good... place to buy and service .

Thank you for the review, George. We are happy to hear that you had such a nice experience working with Jeff and the rest of our team. We hope you lov...e your MDX, have a great day! - Andy Trilla, General Manager, 630.960.2100

April 19, 2018

Continental Acura provided a quick, concise and hassle free buying experience. Best car buying experience ever. Loved the test drive facility. Our salesman,... Kirk, was very informative, demonstrated all the features on the car and made sure all was understood. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this dealership to friends and family.

Thank you for the feedback Cheryl. We appreciate your kind words!

April 11, 2018

I leased 2018 TLX and 2018 MDX from Continental Acura with help of Greg Pew. I was very pleased with Greg help and his helpful approach. Greg went over... detailed explanation of lease pricing, offered honest view on available options and was ready with all the documents once we agreed all the details. This is was the fastest and least painful car purchasing/leasing process I ever went through. I truly appreciate Greg's help as well as his partner Sharon.

Thank you for this great review Lee. We appreciate your kind words. Have a great day!

March 21, 2018

Continental has serviced my MDX for years; I even bring in my wife's Pilot. They provide a quality service at fair prices and the staff is absolutely... phenomenal. I have dealt with Shirley, Dan and Neil in service - all are great. I have dealt with Jerry in purchasing pre-paid service contracts and he is wonderful too. You can see a desire to provide a fabulous service to their customers, it shows from the minute you are greeted. The dealership itself is a perfect place to wait for your vehicle and get some work done, this is my norm. Wi-Fi works well and it is quiet in the office space. I cannot recommend them enough for friendly staff and quality work. Check out Continental for your next service need.

Thank you for this review! We are so pleased to hear about your recent experience!

January 12, 2018

Absolutely great experience. Our sales consultant, Abe Crump, valued our time constraint and was able to get us processed in what I think might be record... time. We both took a test drive considered color combinations and were driving home in slightly over 2 hours.

This is so great to hear! Thank you for writing this great review! Abe truly appreciates it. -Andy Trilla, General Manager

January 8, 2018

My husband and I just leased our 4th Acura from Greg and Sharon at Continental Acura in Naperville. We would highly recommend the experience . . . easy... and painless! We are now both proud owners of Acuras and couldn't be more pleased with our cars and the overall experience. Thanks Greg and Sharon!

Thank you for this great review! Our entire team truly appreciates your kind words. -Andy Trilla, General Manager

October 17, 2017

I started out looking for a new 2017 RDX in August, but I had trouble finding any dealers that had the car in the color I wanted . Abe let me know that... Continental would soon have a 2017 loaner car that would be available for purchase with exactly the exterior and interior colors I wanted. I was thrilled to finally find a car with all the features I wanted. I'm truly loving my new car!

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review. Congrats on finding your perfect RDX and please stop by or giv...e us a call if you ever need anything.

September 2, 2017

I want to Thank you Abe, for assisting me to get my first car in Illinois. I am so grateful to You Abe. Sorry! I took 1 month to give you this review... coz I wanted to use it for some time to give my comments and now I can proudly say that your suggestion and my choice is perfect. I am very much happy of this purchase. I will surely recommend to my needy friend. Thank You again

Thank you for this 5 star review. We appreciate your kind words.