Continental Acura of Naperville

157 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 10, 2019

very nice people,excellent service and most important they deal with respect nice selections of cars new and used .thank you very much. I see you around

Thank you for your positive review. Have a great day!

June 5, 2019

We seen a car on the lot of this dealership we liked, after we spoke to them on the price that they said they needed on the car for sale, we were ok with... that, then they offered us an absolute insult on our trade, well long story short, we will never step foot in here again. Low ball trade in offers are what you will get here. GO ELSEWHERE !

Hello, we are sorry you did not have the best experience with us. We always try to use fair market evaluations in order to arrive at a price for any g...iven trade; i.e. KBB, Edmunds, MMR, BlackBook, etc. Unfortunately we could not come to an agreement, but we hope you find the car you are looking for.

• September 10, 2017

This is 55th year buying or leasing cars and the experience at Continental Acura is by far the best I have ever had. Greg Pew is the most non sales salesman... I have ever met and I mean that in the very best way possible. You pretty much know from the beginning that you are going to buy or lease from him even though there is no pressure to do so. I last leased a car from Continental in 2008 from Greg and he has continued to keep in touch up until my latest lease of an RDX inJune. Greg and Sharon are a pleasure to work with.

Thank you for this wonderful review. Our team truly appreciates your kind words. Please stop by or give us a call if you ever need anything. Have a gr...eat day!

December 14, 2018

Service department is great, friendly and professional. I have been buying cars from Continental and having them Serviced for many years, I highly recommend... them.

This is wonderful to hear. Thank you for the great review.

October 2, 2018

I purchased my second RDX from Continental Acura of Naperville in September 2018. I originally had the 2017 RDX but after seeing the change in body style... and cabin of the 2019, I had to have it. Greg Pew and Sharon were awesome during my first purchase and they were again awesome last month. The process was seamless, the time that was spent getting me familiar with the new cabin was great, and the financing process was quick and easy. I would highly recommend this dealership to friends and family or anyone in the market to buy an Acura. Thank you Greg and Sharon

Thank you for this great review. We appreciate your kind words and honest feedback. If you ever need anything please stop by or give us a call.

August 13, 2018

Iam very happy with purchasing MDX Acura, The sales people very nice Specially sales consultant Jeff Schlenger is a Great guy for Acura Tem work , Good... place to buy and service .

Thank you for the review, George. We are happy to hear that you had such a nice experience working with Jeff and the rest of our team. We hope you lov...e your MDX, have a great day! - Andy Trilla, General Manager, 630.960.2100

April 19, 2018

Continental Acura provided a quick, concise and hassle free buying experience. Best car buying experience ever. Loved the test drive facility. Our salesman,... Kirk, was very informative, demonstrated all the features on the car and made sure all was understood. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this dealership to friends and family.

Thank you for the feedback Cheryl. We appreciate your kind words!

April 11, 2018

I leased 2018 TLX and 2018 MDX from Continental Acura with help of Greg Pew. I was very pleased with Greg help and his helpful approach. Greg went over... detailed explanation of lease pricing, offered honest view on available options and was ready with all the documents once we agreed all the details. This is was the fastest and least painful car purchasing/leasing process I ever went through. I truly appreciate Greg's help as well as his partner Sharon.

Thank you for this great review Lee. We appreciate your kind words. Have a great day!

March 21, 2018

Continental has serviced my MDX for years; I even bring in my wife's Pilot. They provide a quality service at fair prices and the staff is absolutely... phenomenal. I have dealt with Shirley, Dan and Neil in service - all are great. I have dealt with Jerry in purchasing pre-paid service contracts and he is wonderful too. You can see a desire to provide a fabulous service to their customers, it shows from the minute you are greeted. The dealership itself is a perfect place to wait for your vehicle and get some work done, this is my norm. Wi-Fi works well and it is quiet in the office space. I cannot recommend them enough for friendly staff and quality work. Check out Continental for your next service need.

Thank you for this review! We are so pleased to hear about your recent experience!

January 12, 2018

Absolutely great experience. Our sales consultant, Abe Crump, valued our time constraint and was able to get us processed in what I think might be record... time. We both took a test drive considered color combinations and were driving home in slightly over 2 hours.

This is so great to hear! Thank you for writing this great review! Abe truly appreciates it. -Andy Trilla, General Manager