Continental Acura of Naperville

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 151 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Best Car Leasing Experience Ever
    September 10, 2017

This is 55th year buying or leasing cars and the experience at Continental Acura is by far the best I have ever had. Greg Pew is the most non sales sa...lesman I have ever met and I mean that in the very best way possible. You pretty much know from the beginning that you are going to buy or lease from him even though there is no pressure to do so. I last leased a car from Continental in 2008 from Greg and he has continued to keep in touch up until my latest lease of an RDX inJune. Greg and Sharon are a pleasure to work with.

Thank you for this wonderful review. Our team truly appreciates your kind words. Please stop by or give us a call if you ever need anything. Have a gr...eat day!

Excellent
    April 11, 2018

I leased 2018 TLX and 2018 MDX from Continental Acura with help of Greg Pew. I was very pleased with Greg help and his helpful approach. Greg went o...ver detailed explanation of lease pricing, offered honest view on available options and was ready with all the documents once we agreed all the details. This is was the fastest and least painful car purchasing/leasing process I ever went through. I truly appreciate Greg's help as well as his partner Sharon.

Thank you for this great review Lee. We appreciate your kind words. Have a great day!

Continental is the place for service!
    March 21, 2018

Continental has serviced my MDX for years; I even bring in my wife's Pilot. They provide a quality service at fair prices and the staff is absolutely... phenomenal. I have dealt with Shirley, Dan and Neil in service - all are great. I have dealt with Jerry in purchasing pre-paid service contracts and he is wonderful too. You can see a desire to provide a fabulous service to their customers, it shows from the minute you are greeted. The dealership itself is a perfect place to wait for your vehicle and get some work done, this is my norm. Wi-Fi works well and it is quiet in the office space. I cannot recommend them enough for friendly staff and quality work. Check out Continental for your next service need.

Thank you for this review! We are so pleased to hear about your recent experience!

Great car buying experience
    January 12, 2018

Absolutely great experience. Our sales consultant, Abe Crump, valued our time constraint and was able to get us processed in what I think might be rec...ord time. We both took a test drive considered color combinations and were driving home in slightly over 2 hours.

This is so great to hear! Thank you for writing this great review! Abe truly appreciates it. -Andy Trilla, General Manager

Highly recommend Greg at Continental Acura
    January 8, 2018

My husband and I just leased our 4th Acura from Greg and Sharon at Continental Acura in Naperville. We would highly recommend the experience . . . ea...sy and painless! We are now both proud owners of Acuras and couldn't be more pleased with our cars and the overall experience. Thanks Greg and Sharon!

Thank you for this great review! Our entire team truly appreciates your kind words. -Andy Trilla, General Manager

Love my RDX!
    October 17, 2017

I started out looking for a new 2017 RDX in August, but I had trouble finding any dealers that had the car in the color I wanted . Abe let me know tha...t Continental would soon have a 2017 loaner car that would be available for purchase with exactly the exterior and interior colors I wanted. I was thrilled to finally find a car with all the features I wanted. I'm truly loving my new car!

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review. Congrats on finding your perfect RDX and please stop by or giv...e us a call if you ever need anything.

The Best assistance I got ever.
    September 2, 2017

I want to Thank you Abe, for assisting me to get my first car in Illinois. I am so grateful to You Abe. Sorry! I took 1 month to give you this review... coz I wanted to use it for some time to give my comments and now I can proudly say that your suggestion and my choice is perfect. I am very much happy of this purchase. I will surely recommend to my needy friend. Thank You again

Thank you for this 5 star review. We appreciate your kind words.

bought secone Acura from Abe.
    July 31, 2017

I bought my second Acura from Abe. The first one was in 2005 when I bought a 2005 MDX. I just bought a 2017 RDX from Abe. I do my research and believe... I am buying another brand, visit the Acura dealership before going to buy another brand, but Abe makes an amazing deal so easy that I buy the Acura. Save yourself the time, go visit Abe at Continental before you go anywhere else.

Thank you for this 5 star review!

2017 Acura MDX
    July 20, 2017

Awesome experience! Got a very good deal on the 2017 Acura MDX. Abe Clump, the Sales rep was awesome and upfront with the cost. Overall very pleasing... and would recommend to anyone shopping for a luxury car.

Thank you for this great 5 star review. We are so pleased to hear you had an awesome experience with our team.

2017 Acura MDX
    July 20, 2017

Our team truly appreciates this kind review. Congrats on your new MDX and we wish you the best!

Continental Acura of Naperville