4.5
304 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Miracle Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • Brenda B

I arrived at the dealership with the intention of replacing my much loved 2005 Camry with a newer model, possibly a 2015. I was met and assisted by a very knowledgeable, professional and personable young man named Shanovon Clodfelter. After test driving a few 2015 certified pre-owned Camrys and a Rav4, I was trying to make a good decision, and we began to discuss all of my options. After some thought on all the information I had been given, I purchased a 2017 Camry SE. The experience was very positive. The entire process is very well managed, and everyone I encountered was helpful, pleasant and efficient. Although this is the 3rd brand new Camry I've purchased over a period of many years, it's the first time at Miracle Toyota in Haines City, Fl. I would definitely recommend them to others that want the best experience. Once again, special thanks to Shaun for exceeding my expectations....he even synced my iPhone with my new car!

• Profession staff and a good deal

Brought them the best offer,including trade in values, I could find from other dealers and from the internet and they matched it. Handled the trade in of two cars and the purchase on a new car quickly and efficiently. Sales and management team is friendly and courteous. Will use them again for my next car purchase. See Chuckie-D for a great buying experience.

• Toyota miracle

Great service, very nice guy, straight forward with deals,

Great service, very nice guy, straight forward with deals,

• Awesome!!
    July 19, 2017

Every thing from beginning to ending PERFECT!!! Very careful and kind sales staff. Thanks to Wally Nobert our sales man that made our dreams come true!!

• Amazing Dealer!
    July 18, 2017

Enrique, the salesman that took care of me was excellent, very professional and kind. The whole time I was at the dealer everyone seemed friendly

• Great salesperson Thank you Fernando

I am very happy. My experience was great. Very good sales and great deal. Thank you Fernando you were amazing and also thanks to the manager Wilbi

• Fernando was great!

I got excellent treatment and the sales person Fernando was amazing and very professional!

• Very good
    July 3, 2017

Helping me with the difference car they have at the dealer, about financial, benefit, cober, road service, valet service and different types of years of payment.

• Very good.
    July 1, 2017

The salemen esa very good traing yo ver a good del and he sido, after going dack a fregar time he ver a reality good del.

• Purchased a Toyota Avalon
    July 1, 2017

My experience of working with Fernando was an enjoyable one. He was not pushy, he was very personable and friendly. Fernando has an excellent grasp of his job and was able to explain all of the aspects of the car with ease. I would highly recommend him as a sales person.