AutoNation Toyota Fort Myers

(4.7) 741 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• new car purchase

Like a lot of people I dislike filling out surveys, but I feel that Auto Nation Toyota of Fort Meyers deserves this send off. It was a wonderful exper...ience. Eric greeted us at the main entrance and asked us about the model which we were interested in, then showed us their inventory which was wonderful. The last dealer we went to only had 2 cars in that model. Eric gave us a lot of time and no pressure helping us pick out the car we wanted. When we took delivery of the car, about an hour or so later, Eric took the time to explain all of the buttons and gadgets the car had to offer. He also downloaded our smart phones. By the way I should mention that they beat the other dealer's price by a wide margin.

• Toyota owner

Everyone was super friendly and nice. I felt greatly appreciated.

• Excellent

Rolando has a great customer service. In general the place and employees are great

• Nissan Altima, Auto Nation, Ft. Myers

The salesman was very courteous, polite and very helpful.

• First service on ma ma ma ma my Corolla

Constantine Fota was a pleasure as well as the porters that greeted me. Went well and I even got a piece of candy.

• Great dealer and personal

Got my tundra Aligned in Montreal. Canada one week befor I went on vacation in Florida, while I was driving I felt a vibration on m'y steering wheel, ...so I hade to bring it to autonation to get it redone. Autonation fixe it up fast and good. I recommend autonation to everyone... But my home dealer isn't as good...

• Auto Nation , Ft. Myers Fl.

Auto Nation and in particular there leasing manager Scott did a great job in my purchase of my 2018 Camry XLE Love the car and they made what i felt w...as a great deal

• Great experience

Extremely enjoyable car buying experience. Highly recommend working with Shawna if you?ve in the market for a used car.

• Leasing a new car never was easier

Based on a January 2018 U.S. News and World Report article on car leasing, we visited AutoNation Toyota on Colonial Blvd. in Fort Myers and was assist...ed by Wesley Cattanach. We had ample opportunity to look over a variety of models and, based on our specific needs, decided to lease a 2018 Toyota Camery. Both the trade in value on our 2002 Infinity (with +126,000 miles) and monthly fees were acceptable. Wesley and his supervisor worked with us on the lease and accommodated our timing for the transaction and transfer. The staff could not have been nicer and the leasing process was seamless. We appreciate AutoNation Toyota and the good customer service we received. We already have referred the dealership to others.

• Toyota

From the moment you arrive at the AutoNation Toyota Dealership in Fort Myers, FL, you know you are in good hands. The staff will great you with a smil...e, and are pleasant and cheerful. The whole overall experience from start to finish in purchasing my new Toyota with incredible. Keep up the great service, well done.

AutoNation Toyota Fort Myers