AutoNation Toyota Fort Myers

• new car purchase

Like a lot of people I dislike filling out surveys, but I feel that Auto Nation Toyota of Fort Meyers deserves this send off. It was a wonderful experience. Eric greeted us at the main entrance and asked us about the model which we were interested in, then showed us their inventory which was wonderful. The last dealer we went to only had 2 cars in that model. Eric gave us a lot of time and no pressure helping us pick out the car we wanted. When we took delivery of the car, about an hour or so later, Eric took the time to explain all of the buttons and gadgets the car had to offer. He also downloaded our smart phones. By the way I should mention that they beat the other dealer's price by a wide margin.

• Outstanding!!!

Very satisfied. Everything went smoothly as plan. Thanks!!! Tina and team.

Very satisfied. Everything went smoothly as plan. Thanks!!! Tina and team.

• Oil change

Wait time was excessive. Service rep was good Okkkkkkkkkj

Wait time was excessive. Service rep was good Okkkkkkkkkj

• Hold on to your wallet!

Watch out for extra charges and "special deals" with these guys. Also, they quote a price, but insist that you finance and insist on including unwanted extras to fatten their profit. Watch the numbers at EVERY stage of the process (which takes hours to accomplish, probably to wear you down and make you lower your defenses).

• Richard Sniezyk

The salesperson was very knowledgeable and explained everything satisfactorily.

The salesperson was very knowledgeable and explained everything satisfactorily.

• Recall service appointment

We were there for a recall. Thank you Bryce and Toyota nation for excellent work.

• Highlander

I love my new highlander, alot of great features. The service from Tom was great just came to look at the cars and ended up leaving with anew one. ;-)

• Robert dontje

Just where I wanted to be on price. Salesman was great

Just where I wanted to be on price. Salesman was great

• Maintenance

Helpful staff and easy maintenance process. We love our new Toyota 4 Runner!

Helpful staff and easy maintenance process. We love our new Toyota 4 Runner!

• Toyota AutoNation

We had great service from our salesman Tom Currier who showed us and explained the different options. Tom had the new car registered and also called the insurance agent. This was the first car we purchased that we drove home the same day. ( actually in a few hours) I would definitely buy my next car from Tom Currirer at AutoNation.