AutoNation Toyota Fort Myers

• new car purchase

Like a lot of people I dislike filling out surveys, but I feel that Auto Nation Toyota of Fort Meyers deserves this send off. It was a wonderful experience. Eric greeted us at the main entrance and asked us about the model which we were interested in, then showed us their inventory which was wonderful. The last dealer we went to only had 2 cars in that model. Eric gave us a lot of time and no pressure helping us pick out the car we wanted. When we took delivery of the car, about an hour or so later, Eric took the time to explain all of the buttons and gadgets the car had to offer. He also downloaded our smart phones. By the way I should mention that they beat the other dealer's price by a wide margin.

• Car purchase

Tom was extremely helpful & patient with us & our questions in getting everything we wanted on our purchase!

• Tundra service

Gregory Fleming was very helpful explaining all the details that were serviced including what I can do in the future! Awesome Dude!

• Review of our experience in buying our car.

Great help, love our car. Didn't plan on buying a car , we are here from Ohio. Had to have our title mailed down. It was a pleasant experience.

• Toyota Prius Repair = Incredible Service & People

I used to be a service manager and also owned several auto repair facilities for years. I had recently purchased a used low mileage Prius from another SWFL Toyota dealership. I also purchased the Platinum Extended Warranty at the same time. On June 2 as I left the gym, my check engine and VCS warning lights came one. After checking the manual I went over to AutoNation Toyota since they are closer. I spoke with service writer Justin Martinez (excellent individual), he checked me and had my Prius analyzed and it turned out that at 42,000 miles the hybrid battery was failing. Justin told me said that an inspector from the warranty company would have to check the vehicle and see if the warrant covered the problem. Warrant inspector refused to cover at this time and wanted me to pay for the hybrid ($2,000+). At this stage Shelley Krogmann, the Customer Care Service Manager, went to Toyota and had it covered under warranty and I just had to pay the install labor. I'm not sure what the other dealership in Naples would have done but I can't speak highly enough for the service and the quality people at AutoNation Toyota of Fort Myers. If I ever need another repair I will definitely go to AutoNation Toyota and strongly recommend them to anyone I meet. Thanks AutoNation Toyota for an absolutely great job. Paul Wakefield

• Repair

Professional and timely. Has early appointments. Car was ready on time

Professional and timely. Has early appointments. Car was ready on time

• ernie

It was a pleasant experience they had coffee bagels and provided news papers., to help pass the time

• Great Job!

Came in for 1 recall. Luckily, we were able to get 3 completed.

Came in for 1 recall. Luckily, we were able to get 3 completed.

• Great service

Excellent. Stopped in for service without an appointment. They worked me in and completed the service in less than an hour.

• Me Salvatore J Polizzi

Great service rep. Prompt and courteous , was very enforimative let me know everything that was necessary and go on with my car?????????