AutoNation Toyota Fort Myers

New 888-475-6704 Dealer Website
Used 888-475-3701 Email Dealer
Service 888-475-9035

• new car purchase

Like a lot of people I dislike filling out surveys, but I feel that Auto Nation Toyota of Fort Meyers deserves this send off. It was a wonderful experience. Eric greeted us at the main entrance and asked us about the model which we were interested in, then showed us their inventory which was wonderful. The last dealer we went to only had 2 cars in that model. Eric gave us a lot of time and no pressure helping us pick out the car we wanted. When we took delivery of the car, about an hour or so later, Eric took the time to explain all of the buttons and gadgets the car had to offer. He also downloaded our smart phones. By the way I should mention that they beat the other dealer's price by a wide margin.

• Amazing!!!

Roberta was amazing help and never failed me not even once. She's the best salesperson who helped me get my first car. Not only did she help me look at a car she helped me to not give up and choose what car was best for me and my needs. Thumbs up for Roberta billing! :)

• In love with my Tacoma

I couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

I couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience

• Mrs. Susan Cooke

Kevin was GREAT and the process of buying the car was a good experience. I would highly recommend Toyota and Kevin to all.

• Mr.Blackneck 2 u

JP my sales person and Auto Nation Toyota Ft.Myers are The Best hands down! JP ,Carlo,Skip and Kris were outstanding throughout the entire process.NO HASSLE just good business practice.

• New 2017 Camry

Thank you guys at autonation Toyota for the greatest service.

Thank you guys at autonation Toyota for the greatest service.

• Wonderful service when buying a car.

We were very happy with our service and having someone speaking spanish made everthing much easier.

• Loving my new Toyota Camry

Purchasing process was very easy, the sales rep was extremely patient with us since we had trouble deciding exactly what we wanted.

• purchased 2017 Rav4

Kevin Laframboise made this process a pleasant experience. Being a recent widow I felt vulnerable to the pressures we hear about new car purchases. Kevin listened to my wants in my new vehicle, did not steer me towards what he wanted to sell. he is patient, always had time for my phone calls and made me feel I was his only customer when I visited the showroom. Never felt any pressure. He wanted me to purchase what I felt comfortable with and I am post appreciative.

• Autonation - Joseph Collins - Toyota Tundra 2WD

Very nice deal, amazing interest rate. I used to have a Hyundai car, but I wanted to switch my car for a pickup truck. Since Hyundai did not have any pickup truck, I decided to shop around. Autonation was my first and only stop. In the future, I will buy cars from them again.