AutoNation Toyota Fort Myers

• new car purchase

Like a lot of people I dislike filling out surveys, but I feel that Auto Nation Toyota of Fort Meyers deserves this send off. It was a wonderful experience. Eric greeted us at the main entrance and asked us about the model which we were interested in, then showed us their inventory which was wonderful. The last dealer we went to only had 2 cars in that model. Eric gave us a lot of time and no pressure helping us pick out the car we wanted. When we took delivery of the car, about an hour or so later, Eric took the time to explain all of the buttons and gadgets the car had to offer. He also downloaded our smart phones. By the way I should mention that they beat the other dealer's price by a wide margin.

• Car experience

Nice experience , nice people , they try to help me to the last step .

Nice experience , nice people , they try to help me to the last step .

• Lease

Very happy with Toyota. We are leasing a corrola and love it.

Very happy with Toyota. We are leasing a corrola and love it.

• Excellent Service

Service was excellent, Mrs. Billing made the process very easy. Great dealership

• RAV4 Service Review

This experience was excellent. Welcoming staff very efficient and knowlegeable.

This experience was excellent. Welcoming staff very efficient and knowlegeable.

• Battery

Bought battery in 2016 from you and it died. We came in at 6 pm and you replaced it, Thank you for being open late.

• AutoNation Toyota of Ft Myers, FL

The saleswoman was very personable and engaging and was never pushy. Their 'fixed price' on pre-owned vehicles was a bit awkward at first since we have always negotiated the final pricing of a car but the price was fair and honest. Their follow up after the sale has been very good to this point.

• Car service

Outstanding service. Service writer Constantine was very profesional . And the service? GREAT!!

• Car service visit

Once it was decided which side I should be on the process went well and the staff was very helpful .

• Service

I took my car in for service. It was a 90,000 mile service. My appointment was at 10:45. My car was not finished until almost 4 hours later. Dan, the service man, was very nice. On the way home I discovered that the mileage had been changed to kilometers and the screen went dark when I turned on the lights. When I called the dealership, Dan was helpful and told me how to fix it. Compared to the wait times I had at my dealership in Indianapolis, this seemed about an hour and a half too long. I'm not sure whether I will return or not.