New 855-742-0245 Dealer Website
Used 888-716-3640 Email Dealer
Service 888-960-3258

• Sales Jeff Miller

I recently had to purchase two cars in one month, due to an unfortunate accident that totalled my first car. I was interested in Chevy camaros only, and had many local Chevy dealers to choose from, but upon stumbling online on a camaro that was for sale at the Val Ward Cadillac dealership, I called the internet sales manager, Jeff Miller. The exact same car was for sale at a different dealership, (and for less money), but because of Jeff's professionalism in the sale process, I decided to purchase the car from Val Ward Cadillac. What impressed me most though, is the fact that after I drove off the lot with the new camaro, Jeff's job was far from done. I have called Mr. Miller on numerous occassions about additional "car advice", and he has gone above and beyond what any car salesman has done for me in the past. I would reccommend this dealership for anybody who is not only just looking for a new or used car, but who wants to feel secure in all aspects of their purchase. Thank you again.

Thank you for such kind words Carolyn, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. It has been a pleasure doing business with you! Please continue to contact me at any time if we may assist you in any way. Sincerely, Jeff Miller - Internet Sales Manager.

• retired

Great service. Always reliable and honest. Craig Doucette does a great job

Great service. Always reliable and honest. Craig Doucette does a great job

• Repair of Oldsmobile van

Our family for a number of years have used Val Ward, not just for buying a car but for repairs on our cars. We have never been disappointed, of course we feel we have one of the best service consultant ever, Craig Doucette. This time I had to have my Oldsmobile van repaired. I was having difficulty with the air suspension system. Since the van is a make and model that is no longer made, the garage was still able to fix it. It did require time to get the part but once it was in it was installed in good time. Since I did not need a car, I did not rent another car but I was given the offer. Very considerate. I have never been unhappy with any repair ever done on my vehicle.

Thank you so much! Every guest interaction is a chance to re-brand the car business as one that is reliable, trustworthy, efficient and customer-first. We are so pleased your experience was so wonderful with Craig taking care of you. Please don't hesitate to call or stop by for anything you may need in the future as you can expect that type of service every time.

• car repair

I received great service and had really nice people to work with.

I received great service and had really nice people to work with.

Thank you, Leslie. We enjoy working with all of our guests and sincerely appreciate you choosing Val Ward. Our service team hopes that you visit again so we can continue offering you the best care :)

• Val Ward and Tom Knoche

In the past week my 2015 SRX was serviced with a minor warranty issue. As always, this is the best service department in my 50 years of buying cars. While at the dealership, I decided to trade in my 2014 ATS. I went right to Tom Knoche my salesman for the last two cadillacs and now am in my third cadillac over the past three years. This service department and Tom Knoche make it impossible to ever consider going anywhere else. Thank you Val Ward!

We are blushing, Julie. Thank you so much for your thoughtful review in regards to our service and sales team. Our entire staff works seamlessly together to ensure our guests leave happy and stay happy with their purchase. Your loyalty is invaluable to us and in return, you can expect continued excellence everyone at Val Ward :)

• New Car Purchase

This is the third new car I have purchased through Val Ward Cadillac. The experience is always pleasant. Everyone in the dealership is easy to work with and Vince Verrico is the best. This sale was completed by Bill Griffith. He was patient and persistent and the deal was made in 24 hours. He carefully explained the car to us and so far I have been more than happy. My 2010 SRX was one of my favorite cars ever. I am hoping that this 2017 will be even better. You cannot beat Val Ward's service after the sale.

Congratulations on your 2017 model and we hope you fall in love with it even more than your 2010 SRX, Judith! Bill and Vince are two of our best staff members and we are so pleased to see you mention them by name. We look forward to seeing you at your first routine maintenance visit :)

• Val Ward Excels in Customer Care

Service and sales departments at Val Ward Cadillac always provide exceptional customer service.

Thank you, Judy! We can't fully express how much we appreciate you choosing Val Ward Cadillac and for taking the time to leave such kind comments. So we will just say "thanks". It's also our promise that you can continue to expect excellence from both our service and sales departments :)

• Service

My advisor is Tony and he always does an exceptional job and makes sure that I am kept informed of the progress of the service!

Thank you, Gary! Tony loves taking care of his guests and always delivers the highest quality of service. We are so pleased to share this review with him and to have him on our team. Feel free to reach out for anything else you may need!

• The dealership was wonderful to work with.

Outstanding salesman, dealership and new car. Would recommend this dealership and a Cadillac to my friends.

Thanks, Debbie! Congrats on your new vehicle! Next stop: cruise around town and show it off? We think yes :)

• Mr. John

Outstanding in all respects. Easy in and out. Work was done timely and waiting are was very good.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review, John! We know how busy life can get and appreciate you choosing us as well as your word of mouth!