Scanlon Acura

279 reviews

279 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Scanlon Acura from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

October 10, 2019

Had a great experience at Scanlon! My salesperson Mike was great- showed me all my options without being pushy at all and even surprised me with an upgraded... package when I came back to pick up my new TLX (which he located for me from another dealership to ensure I'd get my preferred color combo). Carlos from the finance team was great too! Overall- a great experience with professional and friendly staff.

October 2, 2019

I am quite sure that all of the sales people at this dealership are great; however, if you want a super great, flawless experience, don't take any chances... find Phil Ursillo! Like us, you'll be very happy you did. Thanks Phil.

• September 26, 2019

Service writer, Sal, did an extraordinary job as usual. Timely communication, explained work performed, all as discussed, and work was completed on time... and satisfactorily. I will continue to have my Acura service performed at Scanlon, as I have over the last ten years with different vehicles.

Thanks for the review! Thank you for choosing Scanlon for all of your servicing needs and we will give Sal your feedback!

October 1, 2019

courteous, explanations in detail, and work was completed in a very timely manner. Clean waiting area and coffee and pasteries or tea or water. Thanks... for your good service.

Thanks for the review!

September 28, 2019

Sales and service staff were focussed on exceeding customer expectations - on two leasing deliveries.One in 2018 and the recent experience in 2019. All... involved staff provided consistent,professional, knowledgeable,low pressure, warm and efficient service. My wife and I couldn't be more pleased with our purchasing experience - regarding the vehicle, its operation, the thorough explanations, the demonstrations, the delivery preparations and the financing arrangement.

September 28, 2019

Salesman (Bob) was easy to work with. He asked questions to find out what we were looking for and didn't try to push us into a vehicle we didn't need.... Bob made himself available via phone or in person when it worked with our schedules. Even came in on his day off! The process from start to finish was handled efficiently by the dealership. We got a great car for a great price.

September 25, 2019

What a surprise for me to have my MDX overheat. I drove it home before any additional problems occurred and called Scanlon Acura the next morning. They... helped me get it towed to their shop and started looking at it. Very helpful and concerned for me and my car. The part was installed 2 days later due to shipping. I am now happily driving my MDX again pleased with the folks at Scanlon. Thanks Clay Kvetko!

Sorry to hear about the troubles you had with your MDX. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. Glad to hear that your vehicle is ba...ck in tip top shape thanks to Clay and the rest of our service department! Wishing you the best of luck from here on out, thanks for choosing us for your servicing needs a concerns!

September 24, 2019

Phil helped me purchase a certified pre owned MDX. He was excellent to deal with and I would highly recommend him. He even came to my house to pick me... up when I needed a ride to get to the dealership.

September 23, 2019

Just wanted to take a minute to rate my recent experience at Scanlon Acura ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️as you can see I gave them 5 stars due to excellent customer service... both in sales and in repairs/service/parts. Very attentive to my needs, they went above and beyond to make my experience a good one. They made the process easy and trustworthy. My car needed a part of which it was a recall part for Acura, when it was told to them there was no hesitation on changing it and they gave me a rental for the day until I got my car back. Mr. Aaron Pless was very professional, polite and quick to make sure everything got done in a timely manner. Overall my experience with Scanlon Acura in Fort Myers was excellent, I would recommend it to anyone who is looking to purchase, lease and/or service your next car. Very happy customer:Connie Sellers

Wow, thanks for the review, Connie! We really appreciate you taking the time to give your feedback on our service department and Aaron. Thank you for ...choosing Scanlon for all of your servicing needs, see you again soon!

September 12, 2019

Michael Messina was great. I was in the market for an SUV and he answered all my questions, wasn't pushy, and really took the time with me. I recommend... Michael and this dealership!

Thanks for the review, Sam!