• great courteous service

Service tech was professional and courteous. Satisfied with the work. Will come back for service in the future for service.

• Nice showroom.. clean floors and windows .. helpfu

Honest and friendly people... helpful in every way... down to earth in explanation of engine and the technical side of the Camaro

• Malibu

Everyone was friendly, they took my car at my appointment time and it was ready in a timely manner. I was completely satisfied with the process

• Great buying experience

We were treated very well throughout our buying experience. The salesman was very professional, knowledgeable, and made every attempt to satisfy us as buyers.

• Great service

Staff drove me and my friend to the Edison Mall while servicing my vehicle, and later came and picked me up.

• Fast oil change at a good price

Oil change did not take as long as I was told it would. Was told I would be waiting for at least an hour and they were done with my truck in 30 minutes.

• Great service from Bruce!

Bruce was not pushy, he got back to me quickly every time, and was a pleasure to deal with. He found every discount and incentive he could and I'm really happy with the deal I ended up with on my equinox. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in the market for a Chevy.

• Good customer service

My wait time wasn't long this time..?? Good customer service and friendly service. Activities provided for the kids, and refreshments served.

• Great place for a great deal!

My wife and I went in to just drive an Equinox and our salesman, Kelly Otto, was very courteous and helpful. Thanks to him and the sales manager we ultimately came away with a new 2016 Equinox LT. The sales manager bent over backwards to put together a super deal for us, one that we couldn't ignore. All aspects of our interactions with the various personnel here were much better than average. We will recommend Victory Layne Chevy to other "snowbirds" like us.

• excellent experience

We have been looking for a vehicle for about 2 months. A couple of local dealerships talked a good talk, but when it came Time to make the deal , were definitely less than honest. Steve was my salesman, was knowledgeable, honest, and very helpful in making the trade as painless as possible. I recommend