Dixie Buick GMC Truck Inc.

4.4 out of 5 (4.4) 87 reviews

87 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Dixie Buick GMC Truck Inc. from DealerRater.com

June 18, 2018

To Mark-Service Manager: Prior to the oil change on May 31,I tried to explain the "windshield"problem,best d...escribed as a grey plaid covering the full windshield driving at night in the rain.The visibility is next to zero-an accident waiting to happen.VERY SERIOUS! The detailer used cleanser and steel wool to clean the windshield-this did not solve the problem. I adjusted the thermostat temp,but that did not help either. Obviouly,afraid to drive in these conditions. This windshield should be replaced. Please help! 2014 Buick Tom Klein Ph. 832.401 3075 tek 2424@comcast.net

April 17, 2018

I had an emergency repair needed on my GMC Sierra 2500D tow vehicle. Took it into Dixie, had immediate analysis and recommendation. They kept the GMC ...overnight to order parts and gave me a loaner in the interim. They repaired it the next day (before a holiday weekend) and had me on my way. I can't say enough good about Dixie. The went "above and behold".

It is great to hear everything was done quickly and to your satisfaction! Thank you again for choosing Dixie Buick GMC and we hope to see you again.

March 23, 2018

I was fit right into their busy schedule. My tire size was in stock, which was a nice surprise. Thank you Danny and crew.

March 19, 2018

Not happy with service at this dealership.. Have a 2017 Enclave which was engineered for a quiet ride.. Have very distinct wind noise coming from both... front side windows but especially the passenger side.. Have had service manager drive it twice who denies hearing the noise.. Also have a rattle in passenger door which also was acknowledged but failed to find or repair. This is the 2nd Enclave (first one was very quiet and purchased from this dealership).. Also will be my last one especially from this dealership... Tim Shaw

August 22, 2017

Great people.. Brad took care of all my needs.. Very honest people and very experienced line techs... Word of advice to all customers.. Always ask... for price before any work is performed. In that way you won't have any unexpected surprises... And always get an estaminet first...

August 16, 2017

Ihave been in several times for oil changes and Danny Provenza has always taken care of me with great customer service! My visit today was exceptional... called in the morning to have my car looked at because it was slow starting got me in that afternoon to see what the problem was not only did I get that fixed I had oil change appt. on Thursday service did it while I was there so I didn't have to come back!Thanks Danny I feel safer out on the road because of you and the service department.

August 1, 2017

great same day service.my problem was small but treated like it was important.every person on involved was friendly.I even got a LOANER n a very rain...y day

February 18, 2017

Arrived on time for a scheduled oil change appointment (11am on 2/16/17 - customer number 106154) After sitting for over an hour I questioned the ser...vice desk as to the delay. Was told that it was season and they were very busy. When asked to speak to the service manager, was conveniently told he was on vacation. At NO time while I was waiting did anyone come and tell me there would be a delay. I was there for 2.5 hours for a scheduled oil change.

March 24, 2015

Just left the service department after I had scheduled an oil change for 03/24/15 at 10am. Arrive on time but am told after getting to the service des...k that even though I made an appointment for an oil change that it is not done by appointment and only first come first serve basis. Why have the option on their website for appointments to schedule oil changes if your going to be told that there are 10 cars in front of you and that it will take 2-3 hours just for an oil change. Don't get it

March 19, 2015

I am home now after a very exasperating day with Dixie Buick. I Purchased a 2011 Enclave in 2011. After working with sales at Dixie Buick for several ...weeks trying to find the model equipped as we wanted I finally found one at Sunset Buick in Bradenton Fl. So, I did not purchase from Dixie. I have had very little trouble with my Enclave however, the right front running lamp has been off more then on for the four years I have had this car. On numerous occasions when the vehicle was in for other work I asked for the running lamp to be fixed, they always claimed it was working and they could not find anything wrong. Today after putting off taking the car in (it is always a unpleasant task), I took it in to have two recall items taken care of. I made the appointment last week and told the service tech making the appointment about the run lamp. The vehicle now has 57,000 mile and is out of warranty. After searching the service records he told my they would fix the running light. He also told me it would take about 2 hours for all the work and to bring the car in at 7:30 this morning. I was there at 7:15, the first in line. The service person now tells me that they have 15 cars from yesterday that have not been serviced yet and it will be longer than 2 hours but they will get me a rental car paid for by GM (not Dixie Buick but GM). She give me a card with some numbers on it and tells me to go back to the waiting room, have a cup of coffee, and give the card to the rental car people when they call for me. I sit anxiously in the waiting room watching every movement awaiting the rental car. 2 hours later I decide to go back out to the service agent and ask how long it will be; she informs me that they were already there and took all the customers waiting for rental cars to their cars. She then called them back and a half hour later they came back to take me to my rental car. The service agent insists that the rental car people called for me and I did not hear them. The rental car person told that when they got there the service agent pointed out to them the people waiting for rental cars and they assumed that was everyone and did not go back to the waiting room. Later that afternoon the call that my car is ready, when I go to pick it up they charge me for the running lamp repair and continue to insist that missing the rental car was my fault. I am sure if I had not finally gone out to ask about the rental car I would have sit there all day without any concern on the part of Dixie Buick employees. Needless to say I will not be purchasing any vehicles from Dixie Buick.