(4.4) 306 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.4
306 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Galeana Chrysler Dodge Jeep Fiat RAM from DealerRater.com
  • Purchased my first truck

After 2 months of shopping for my first truck I finally found the perfect one for me at Galeana! My salesman (Terry) couldn't have been more patient a...nd helpful with me, even giving me his personal cell # to keep me updated on anything new they got on the lot! I had this kind of setup with many salesman in the area because coming back every other day got frustrating and tiring, especially when looking at multiple places. Terry was always in contact with me letting me no of any trucks or sales they were having, even coming in on his day off to get me in the one i loved. Juan financed my truck for me and worked out some awesome deals, really made it affordable for me, especially with off season around the corner . I really appreciate all the time and patience Terry and Juan had and I highly recommend these two! Thanks a lot, one happy customer!

Thank you for your review Zach! It sounds like you had a long tiring trek before you landed at Galeana. We know how frustrating it can be when you are... buying a car so we strive to make the process as easy and enjoyable as possible. We are so relieved to hear that your journey ended on a good note with Terry here at Galeana. Terry is an amazing human and always goes above and beyond and we are so lucky to have him on our team. Thanks again for your review and have a terrific day, The Galeana Management Team.

• Purchased Dodge Charger

I thought Ken McKinney did a great job making sure I received the car I was looking for. He personally made sure that I received all of the modificat...ions I wanted and helped with after market add-ons.

Galeana Chrysler Dodge Jeep Fiat RAM

Thank you for your review Brian! We love hearing that you got the car you were looking for with the modifications you wanted. Thanks again for your fe...edback and have a great day, The Galeana Management Team.

• Purchased Dodge Charger

Ken McKinney did a great job. He worked with me to design the car I wanted. He also helped me with after market modifications. I would recommend t...his dealer to a friend.

• Angel Apolinaris

Being helped by Angel was great! I've never been through such an extensive process with such ease. He was accomodating, friendly yet professional, and... very informative along the way. Thanks again to the staff and to Angel especially.

Galeana Chrysler Dodge Jeep Fiat RAM

Thank you for your review Jaelynnpiggs! We are starting to believe that Angel is an actual Angel because he is so amazing and we are so proud to have ...him on our Galeana Team. We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with our superstar Angel. Thanks again for your feedback and have a terrific day, The Galeana Management Team.

• It took two days to get my car back from a 30 minute recall

I took my car in for a recall and waited two days for a 30 minute repair to be finished. Many excuses and total indifference by the service rep and s...ales manager. Even once it was finished I had to wait 30 minutes before they could get my car. I made several attempts to talk to someone but they never returned my voice messages. They have no email address for employees or management that you can contact which is another example of their indifference to customers who are not purchasing. Unfortunately I did test drive two cars with the intention of buying but will now find another dealership to work with.

Galeana Chrysler Dodge Jeep Fiat RAM

ROLson, it's discouraging to hear that you did not have a pleasant experience with Galeana. It would mean the world if you gave me an opportunity to d...o my best in making things better. I would greatly appreciate if you can contact me to help me understand the situation better. Sincerely, Doug Ankrom Marketing Manager Call or Text 941-281-5239 doug@galeanafl.com

• Angel is great

I felt very comfortable buying this vehicle. I think it was the shortest time I have spent in a dealership. Angel was very professional, He took me th...rough the features of the vehicle and when my husband got there he went through it all again, even though it was late. He has also been wonderful with follow up making sure I got the add ons we wanted easily.

Galeana Chrysler Dodge Jeep Fiat RAM

Thank you for your review Suzmchugh! We have known for quite a while that we are the luckiest dealership in SWFL because we have Angel on our team and... we are so happy to hear that you got the opportunity to find out how amazing he is for yourself. Thanks again for your feedback and have an amazing day, The Galeana Management Team.

• No sales pressure and receptive to our needs and questions

Angel took time to show me multiple vehicles and answer questions in an appropriate manner. He took time to listen to what I was looking for and it w...as enjoyable to work with him. I would recommend him at the highest level to other individuals.

Galeana Chrysler Dodge Jeep Fiat RAM

Thank you for your review Lex! We are so elated to hear that you had a great experience with Angel here at Galeana. We are extremely fond of Angel and... we are proud to have him on our Galeana Team. Thanks again for your feedback and have a terrific day, The Galeana Management Team.

• Great truck buying experience!

The guys at Galeana Dodge took very good care of me today. My salesman, Alberto Maldonado, was very professional and a pleasure to deal with. The buyi...ng/negotiating went smoothly and afterwards he took a lot of time to walk me through the new technology of the new truck. He was patient and very thorough. Angel, the finance manager, also did a great job and had a great attitude as well. There was no pressure exerted on me and he was also thorough and pleasant as well. The manager Ross at the desk, like the other men, was professional, courteous and had a great demeanor. They all made my buying experience a great one and I would highly recommend them to all! I’m in the sales/service business myself and appreciate dealing with pros. These guys are the real deal!

• Angel is awesome!

Angel went above and beyond. His customer customer service skills are exemplary! He has the utmost respect for his fellow man. He is personable, knowl...edgeable and respectful. He was helpful and patient. He wasn't like the typical car salesman. I have been in the customer service field for over 20 years. Angel is top of the line! I love my Dodge Durango GT!

Galeana Chrysler Dodge Jeep Fiat RAM

Thank you for your review Ruth2945 and congratulations on your new Dodge Durango! We agree, Angel is an amazing human and we are so proud to have him ...on our Galeana Team. Thanks again for your feedback and have the best day ever, The Galeana Management Team.

• Excellent place

Galeana dodge in Fort Myers has a great customer service. We had a great deal buying a 2018 Dodge Charger from Steve Barry. Steve did excellent job fi...nding us a great deal and great car. He explained everything to us about the Car finance maintenance and directed us to the right direction,Steve is very knowledgeable,he has a lot of experience in his job.

Galeana Chrysler Dodge Jeep Fiat RAM

Thank you for your review Henry! Steve Barry is a superstar here at Galeana and we are so happy to hear that you agree, we are lucky to have him on ou...r Galeana Team. Thanks again for your feedback and have a wonderful day, The Galeana Management Team.

14375 S Tamiami Trail Fort Myers, FL 33912