New 855-405-3165 Dealer Website
Used 855-399-4522 Email Dealer
Service 855-858-2114

Average based on 79 reviews
  • Worth the ride!

We contacted Wagner Brenes prior to driving the 2 plus hours over to Scanlon Lexus, as we live in Boca Raton. After the pleasant discussion with Wagner, we decided to take the ride over to the west coast to meet with Wagner and look at the vehicle, a 2013 IS 250. We were greeted by the young lady at the reception desk and asked if we would like a refreshment while we waited for Wagner which was less than 5 minutes. Wagner was a delight. He was very professional, down to earth with a great personality. He had an answer to all of our questions. We were extremely pleased with the offer process. Minimal haggling. No stress! We wanted the vehicle, Scanlon Lexus wanted to sell it and the deal was made. While we were waiting for Billy Dunn, the finance manager, to finish with another customer, Wagner set up my IPhones in the vehicle and also set the navigation with my home address so I had my driving directions programmed to go home back to Boca which was great. He also went through some key features of the vehicle. Billy Dunn was a joy to deal with as well. He made us very comfortable and made the financing part of the transaction painless. We had a wonderful experience at Scanlon Lexus. I absolutely love my 2013 IS 250. We have owned other Lexus vehicles in the past. The vehicles speak for themselves. However, good customer service is hard to come by, especially these days, but not as Scanlon Lexus. It has been a pleasure doing business with Scanlon Lexus and Wagner Brenes. We will refer Scanlon Lexus and Wagner Brenes to our friends and family. It was definitely worth the long drive! Many thanks to Scanlon Lexus and all involved in this transaction.

Thank you for the fantastic review of Scanlon Lexus of Fort Myers and our staff. You are right, good customer service is hard to come by these days! We pride ourselves in providing automotive excellence for our customers at every touch point. We are so glad you found the vehicle you wanted, and a dealership you would return too (even with the drive). Enjoy your IS!

• I LOVE SCANLON LEXUS !! Best service like no other

LIke the title says, I love this dealership, immaculate and prestige service. When I walked through the door I was greeted immediately and from there a salesman named Doug showed me the truck I was interested in and made it a great experience from there. He answered all my questions and provides excellent customer service skills. Highly recommend him. Scanlon Lexus Is the place to go. I went to a lot of dealers like most people but this dealership was the one that help me find my dream truck. Thanks Scanlon Lexus !!!!!

• Great Experience with Ray Mathews

We had the most pleasant experience ever in buying a new vehicle when we visited Scanlon Lexus in Fort Myers, Florida. Ray Mathews, our sales associate, was the most patient, understanding, and well informed car salesman we have ever met. After numerous visits over a 2 year period and comparing hybrid vehicles from many other dealerships during that time, we made the decision to buy a new Lexus 2016 300h based on Ray's thorough knowledge of the car, several test drives, and the overall satisfaction with the way Ray handled the sale, including introducing us to other individuals that make Lexus a truly outstanding car dealership. Customer satisfaction is their number one priority and this was exemplified from our initial meeting with Ray Mathews several years ago and continued throughout the final buying process. Great job!

• Glenn C

Thank you for the great review about Scanlon Lexus, Heather, and Glen! We strive to make all our guests feel like family!

I have bought 5 Lexus's from Scanlon. Heather, Suzanne and Glenn have taken such good care of me. I bought my grand daughter her first and second Lexus there. This week she went in for an oil change and Glenn advised her there were some issues that needed to be addressed and they were still under warranty. She is 22 and Glenn treats her as if she was his daughter. Everytime I go there either for a car wash or repairs I am treated like family. It is hard to find a company the have the qualities of being Professional and treating their customers like Family. Thanks Glenn for taking such good care of her! You're just the best!!!

• This by far the best buying experience I've ever

These guy @ salon lexus are awesome! Working with Wagner and riley was the best experience. Will be buying from the again for sure!!!

Clients like you make this job very rewarding! Thank you for the great review.

Clients like you make this job very rewarding! Thank you for the great review.

• My recent purchase at Scanlon Lexus

If we gave out awards for repeat customers, you would have one! Thank you for the accolades! Wagner is our All-Star!

This dealer is outstanding in all respects. Have bought three cars from them in the past four years. They are honest and easy to communicate with. You can get much good info over the phone with them. Unlike other dealers they do not waste your time and they listen to what you want. I will always go back there and tell them what I want. They will get it at a reasonable price. Ask for Wagner Brenes he is the best, a HALL OF FAMER!

• greate service

We appreciate when our customers spend the time to recognize great service. Thank you for letting us know Ray took great care of you!

our entire experience was extremely positive. Ray Mathews was helpful in every respect as were all of the Lexus employees who guided us through the buying of our new SUV-RX350. We would highly recommend Mr. Matthews to all.

• Top Rate Customer Service

Best customer service experience with Scanlon Lexus of Ft. Myers and Wagner Brenes.

Thank you, we do aim high! Please consider us again when the need arises!

Thank you, we do aim high! Please consider us again when the need arises!

• Best car buying experience ever

Purchased a certified pre owned 2014 Lexus rx350. Ray Matthews was a pleasure to deal with. No high pressure sales tactics. Showed me vehicles that met my buying needs and didn't try to sell me just any vehicle simply to make a sale. Once the sale was complete, was handed off to Jim Renda. Jim made sure the paperwork process went smoothly. He was very knowledgeable and took the time to review all the car's functionality before I left the dealership. If you are in the market for a Lexus, this is the dealership to go to.

Thank you Kevin for the kind words about Scanlon Lexus and our staff. Having a smooth process is our goal; and we are so very proud to have shown you excellent service.

• Painless Extraction

Circumstances forced us to replace our existing car. We visited the Scanlon Dealership and were impressed by the no-pressure, friendly approach of their staff and the cleanliness of the facilities. Raymond Matthews, our sales rep, was to the point and honest. We completed the required paperwork with a young man named Reilly who was both friendly and accommodating to my wife's requests, Then came Bill, their technical expert, to set up the bluetooth phone connection. Tara, and employee in the Service Department, deserves recognition as well. Shes looking forward to providing our free oil changes...this said with a beautiful smile. We drove out is a sleek new car all with a minimum of effort with no tension. I can truly say the "extraction of our money in payment for the car" was truly painless. Thank you (to all the Scalon employees with whom we came in contact) and best wishes for a happy, healthy and wealthy New Year!!!

Thank you John. Minimal effort with no tension sounds like a car buying dream come true! Ray, Bill, Tara, and Reilly all appreciate the kind words. Enjoy the new car!