Don Gasgarth's Charlotte County Ford

Average based on 22 reviews.
  • The Salvation Army, Charlotte County Corps,

We were served by the best car dealership person in the business , we call him Mr. Jack, very pleasant, friendly, willing to listen to our concerns also he guides us in the right direction of choosing two units (vans) for our Salvation Army Corps in Charlotte County.. Thanks Jack, for your attention and always having the time to listen to our many questions and responding to all our concerns...Jack, we give you 5 stars, not 4, but 5..Thanks and may God bless you.... The Salvation Army, Charlotte County

• Best Place in Charlotte County

Arthur Francis is my salesman from the beginning. He gives personal service and always with a smile. Don Gasgarth Ford is a first rate dealership. How do I know of what I say? I have worked for auto dealerships in the past as head cashier and know the inside functions and understand the mechanics of the business. Mr. Gasgarth treats his employees right and has a good team working for him.

• Family Town&Country repairs at Don Gasgarht's Ford

We are glad you chose our dealership! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you in the future!

The repairs where the second repairs done by this dealership. Both where done in a timely manner, properly done, & the pricing was very much to our liking.

• Got the perfect truck!

My sales rep, Arthur, found the perfect F-150 for me. He understood my requirements exactly and went about getting the right truck. He made the buying experience work for me. He was helpful, knowledgeable, and responsive to my needs.

• Buying an Escape

Arthur gave us a great buying experience. He was very pleasant to work with. Not pushy at all.

Thanks so much for your warm review of the team here at Don Gasgarth's Charlotte County Ford! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're glad to hear that your visit was an overall pleasant one.

• Nice job no remodel

Edge 2. 3 yr lease. Up in August. Looking for new car. Great service staff.

Edge 2. 3 yr lease. Up in August. Looking for new car. Great service staff.

• Great service

Was greeted and welcomed back in the service lane and my service was completed within the indicated time frame. What more can you reasonably expect?

Hi, Paul! Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget so we hope to see you here again!

• Great service and understanding

They did everything they could do to make sure we were happy with our purchase.

Darlene, thank you for your positive review. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review...

They did everything they could do to make sure we were happy with our purchase.

Darlene, thank you for your positive review. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

• Friendly and Knowledgeable Sales Personel

We traded in our F-150 to get into a smaller vehicle and also wanted to upgrade our primary passenger vehicle. The 2015 Fusion Titanium provided the solution to both of those needs. The sales staff was helpful and took plenty of time helping us with selecting the right vehicle to meet our needs,

• Best car buying experience ever!!!

We are ecstatic to read your review of our location, Dennis & Myra. Thank you for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership!

Stopped into dealership after looking at used suv's at one other dealer. I was not going to buy a vehicle that day because it was the first day I was looking for a different vehicle. My wife and I were greeted by Bob Barlow and I told him what I was looking for and that I was not going to purchase today because I just started looking and wanted to see a few different models before I bought. He said that was fine and showed us only 2 vehicles that meet our requirements and price range. We liked one of the vehicles and took it for a test drive. We liked the vehicle and he gave us the price they were asking for it. Bob never pressured us to purchased the vehicle, in fact he didn't even ask for my telephone number. He gave us the car fax, we got his card and told him we would contact him if we were interested in buying it. He was very pleasant the whole time we were there and we left feeling very comfortable dealing with him. When I got home I did my research on the vehicle and found that it was very reliable and the price they were asking was very reasonable. I called him back and we dickered a little on the price and agreed on a price I was happy with and I agreed to purchase the vehicle. This all happened on a Saturday so I went in on Monday to purchase the vehicle since they are closed on Sunday. The paperwork process was quick and painless and again without pressure. Here is the kicker!!! I purchased a used vehicle and when I took it and started home a warning sensor came on the dashboard. I turned around and went back to the dealership. As soon as Bob saw me I told him what happened and he immediately took it into the service department and within a few minutes let me know what was wrong. I told him to keep the car until the next day even though he said it would be ready in a couple of hours. I had some other things to do so the next day was fine. I picked it up the next morning and everything was great and Bob apologized for the problem and delay. I have never had such a professional and courteous experience at a car dealer and would recommend them to anyone. Thank you Bob.