• Carmelo mangiafico

Please experience! Robert was easy to deal with! No pressure at all to make deal. Great overall experience

• 2017 Chevy Spark

Purchased the Chevy Spark in December, 2016, and have not had any issues in the last 8 months. We are very happy with the car and the service Roger Dean Chevrolet has provided. The salesman was very helpful and friendly and we would consider buying another car through him in the future.

• Good experience in my first time.

I just purchased a truck and they service with a lot of knowledge that make me try one more time in the future.Thanks.

• Buying my new Colorado

it was the best experience I've had buying a new vehicle. my sales person was polite, knew the product. Answered any question I had. I normally spend hours when I purchase a vehicle, but this time It was pleasant change.

• Great experience at Roger Dean

Our purchase experience exceeded our expectations. We are very happy with Roger Dean Chevrolet!

• Very good service

The only complaint I have is that they put 4 lbs. too much air in my tires. The recommended inflation is 33 lbs. and the fella's put in 37 lbs. I have a tire gauge to let some air out. Hopefully, I will get the correct pressure! :)

• New Truck

This is our second auto from Roger Dean Chevrolet.

This is our second auto from Roger Dean Chevrolet.

• SUPERB!!!

The ServiceWriter, Bruce, deserves more than 5 gold stars, he was truly awesome. He is an asset to R D C.

• a/c problem

Had a strange noise problem. Turned out to be an A/C leak spotted by a sharp eyed tech.

• Purchasing