Germain Toyota

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Excellent service
    November 6, 2016

I am very ,very happy with my new car.You have wonderful employees,beautiful facilieties ,excelent service.I want to thank specially Alex Kulcsar who... was with me from the begginning to help me choice new car,showing cars to me,answers my questions about car and even set up some things for me.He was very friendly and knowledgable,Germain Toyota is a professional,organized,clean and courteus group of sales.I am thankful to my friends who send me to your company to buy a car..

Ms. Wronski we certainly value and appreciate your business. Nothing brings us satisfaction and smiles like the kind words you took the time to share ...here.

All so sweet
    January 28, 2018

Amazing customer service all very polite and helpful on trying to make sure your happiness is achieved. When I was not sure about the vehicle I was or...iginally mistreated in they helped me find a car around the price and model I wanted.

Lease
    August 5, 2017

Dimitri Haynes is just a great and helpful salesperson! Dimitri is very forthcoming with information that is both informative and helpful. Thanks D...imitri ! Very nice experience.

Excellent
    July 18, 2017

So, let me first start off by saying; when someone tells you to avoid purchasing cars in Naples because you can “save money”, just ignore them. My wif...e and I were part of the VW buy back program for her diesel Passat (a car she definitely loved) I will not exaggerate this statement when I say, we spent literally two months driving to Miami multiple times, Orlando, Tampa, all to be let down over and over again. If they had the car we wanted, it would be “choice pictures” online, and the car would look NOTHING like The pictures described. Also twice we drove to Miami, and the car we called about had been “sold an hour ago, but we have these cars you can look at”... That’s my little back story to us ending up staying local. WELL all I can say, is thank GOD we did. The team at Germain Toyota was absolutely outstanding. Our sales (wo)man Tanya wasn’t pushy, brought the car I wanted to see out immediately all cooled off and ready to look at. They worked hard and stayed after hours (on a Sunday mind you) to put together the deal I WAS COMFORTABLE with! Got us at an incredible percentage rate that definitely blew us away. The business manager Frank was hands down the best I’ve dealt with. No one tried to over sell me a bunch of stuff I didn’t need, or try to up-sell unnecessary add on’s. When I signed my name to that paperwork, I was confident in everything they explained, no hoodwinking, no confusion. We couldn’t be happier with our new car, and the price was unbelievable. Next time you are in the market for a new or used car, I highly suggest going here. In no way am I being compensated for my review, this is all our experience and I absolutely wanted to share with everyone how happy we are and our experience with this dealership. If you are thinking about going out of town to purchase a vehicle, take it from me, it’s not worth the time and frustration. I will never get the wasted hours and hours of time and money spent to do so. Our car was gassed up, cleaned, ready to go when we picked it up. Which was the first time I’ve had that with all the cars I’ve purchased. Thank you again to the team over at Germain Toyota, from the sales to recon, you have a customer for life!

Very Disappointing Experience!
    July 15, 2017

I was VERY disappointed with my Sales Rep. I called on a car. Asked if it was available, he checked and got the thumbs up from the Sales Manager. I ...told him to hold it, and I would put a down payment on it right then. He told me his manager said that was good, and to take my information. I was in the process of putting a down payment to hold the vehicle. He then tells me he has to send me some confirming paperwork via email, and asks me to call him back when I receive it. I call him back, and we are going through the process of finalizing, and he tells me his manager (same guy from earlier) just told him he has another buyer and it's now not available for sale. Very Disappointing to say the least. I will NEVER shop here again!!!

Exceptional Experience
    May 16, 2017

Big shoutout to Robert Garcia for taking his time and making a great effort on making my experience one of a kind. I left that place with the biggest ...smile on my face, and an amazing car! Keep it up!!

JShave
    May 14, 2017

Buying a new car at Germain was an easy ,pleasant process. My salesman and finance manager were great to work with and the facility is outstanding! Hi...ghly recommend!

A Pleasing Experience
    April 29, 2017

Dimitri Haynes at Germain Toyota of Naples helped me find and obtain the car that I wanted. Honest, friendly, and knowledgeable, he gave helpful advic...e and explained everything clearly to me.

Oil change
    January 6, 2017

Very friendly and I like how they explain everything to you.

Purchasing a car
    December 28, 2016

Sales staff worked hard to make a deal I could live with, but they also pushed hard to make me accept a deal. Normal automobile sales technique I gues...s. Anyway, I love the Highlander Limited Platinum and I think Toyota is a great brand. Would buy again at this dealership.

Germain Toyota