New 877-838-7049 Dealer Website
Used 888-254-8007 Email Dealer
Service 866-413-2560

4.3
  • Great experience

I would recommend this dealership to everyone! Great experience buying and Kyle was amazing!!! he made the whole process so easy and stress free.

• Upsetting Service

Yesterday's visit to your dealership proved to be an extremely upsetting experience due to the behavior of your personnel. It was the second of two visits to determine how to return a leased vehicle due to a death in the family. When we encountered rudeness and a reluctance to help us find out what we needed to do to return the vehicle, we chalked it up to your representative having a bad day. But, yesterday was a whole other story. We returned the car and apparently this was something extremely annoying or frustrating to your employee. He again became so rude It was necessary for me to stop him from talking to me in such a manner. Asking if we were to receive a receipt or paperwork regarding our returning the vehicle was just too much for him. He shouted at us and told us that we heard him talking on the phone to the finance company and we could call them tomorrow if we thought he was lying. Really, with all the mounds of paperwork that goes into purchasing a vehicle was it really so ridiculous to be surprised that we would drop off the car and walk away with no tangible proof of the return. Would it have hurt to speak to us respectfully and politely? This is not the way to treat anyone coming through your doors.

• Auto repair

Great place to bring in your vehicle for repair. They do a great job. They will bend over backwards to make sure you are happy with their work

• owner

Excellent overall starting with the lady service manager

Excellent overall starting with the lady service manager

• Great buying experiance

Great price,easy deal with Mike and Chris. Very pleasant , courteous and very knowledgeable about the truck. Highly, recommend and will do so. Thanks

• Battery problem, solved quickly, nice

Great staff, good at listening to my concerns, as I repeated as coached by husband and son.

• Beautiful car

I bought a Buick Lacrosse 2015. I love the car so far. The experience at the dealership was good but not great. It was extremely time consuming to purchase and then again to pick up the next day because the car wasn't there when I got there. It was coming from another dealership. Had to go back the day after Xmas to get the detailing done. I don't blame the dealership for the lack of communication with the salesman.

• Buying a new suv

Best truck buying experience! Quick and very helpful. Very nice people.

Best truck buying experience! Quick and very helpful. Very nice people.

• Everything great

Stacy Morgan was awesome! Only sales professional I had spoke to that wasn't pushy and trying to sell me a truck TODAY. Visited several GM dealerships and none of them told me about the 20% off model year closeout. I came back 1 week later and everything was ready. I'm now in a new 2014 Sierra. Thank you Stacy for being honest and up front about everything and a stress free sales process.

• Buying a auto

Good experience. Had a good time spending the money. Salesman was helpful.

Good experience. Had a good time spending the money. Salesman was helpful.