• Thanks Sarasota Ford and Al B

After looking on Car-listing websites for months, we finally decided to head down to Sarasota Ford and check out their inventory. Upon arrival we were greeted by Sales Consultant, Al Bogdanovic. He showed us all of the explorers around the lot, including the ones that had just come in and were awaiting service, keeping our options open, which was nice. Initially, there was a pre-owned Eddie Bauer that we had our eyes on..unfortunately the car was sold to another prospective new buyer. Mr. Bogdanovic was happy to meet with us back at the lot on his day off, and was determined to help us find the car best suited for us. After searching for hours we finally found a Ford Explorer XLT which was EXACTLY what we were looking for!! Al had the car sent through detailing and we were able to take it home that same night. After taking the car to the mechanic we were notified that it had an issue and Sarasota Ford was happy to take the newly-bought car in for servicing. The car is now back in our hands and runs better than ever. Al also kept us up to date on any updates on the vehicle while it was gone. Shaun Benson, who performed the work on the vehicle did a great job!! It seems clear that the company has good communication between their employees, managers, and prospective buyers. I would definitely recommend anyone in the market for a new vehicle to check out this dealership where it is clear that they thrive on good service. Al Bogdanovic went above and beyond our needs and expectations and I will definitely be buying my next future car from him. Look forward to future buys.. Thanks again, Al.

• Highly recommend Al at Sarasota Ford!

I would highly recommend buying a vehicle from Al at Sarasota Ford. I began our the transaction with an email inquiry from the website and despite my being in full protective and cautious mode, Al did everything I asked of him. The entire purchase was fair and straight forward. Everyone else in the dealership was pleasant and helpful. Thank you.

• Highly recommend Al at Sarasota Ford!

I would highly recommend buying a vehicle from AL at Sarasota Ford. I began our the transaction with an email inquiry from the website and despite my being in full protective and cautious mode, Al did everything I asked of him. The entire purchase was fair and straight forward. Everyone else in the dealership was pleasant and helpful. Thank you.

• Steve Oliver is a great sales guy

Finally a car salesman you can trust. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a ford vehicle

• Steve Oliver is a great sales guy

• Mr. George Donald Adams

The whole buying experience was good from start to finish. Very favorably impressed with the salesman.

• Tremendous Salesperson - Steve Oliver

Steve Oliver at Sarasota Ford is the most honest, likeable, and trustworthy car salesman I have ever done business with. I've had the pleasure over the years purchasing multiple vehicles with Steve and I highly recommend anyone looking for a new Ford to see him.

• Very professional

From the first call with the VIP customer service rep Ywada she was so nice and when pleasant and set me up with an appointment so I did not have to wait. The. The salesman listened to me and realized my needs and addressed them in a very professional manner. Was a terrific experience and I will most likely refer friends to Sarasota Ford.

• Buying a new car

Todd Cook was extremely helpful, professional and easy to work with! He made the sometimes challenging process of buying a new car very easy!!

• Great Service

Steve Oliver at Sarasota Ford is excellent! He has been great every step of the way!! I highly recommend you stop in and have a chat to Steve before shopping anywhere else!