New 888-668-8935 Dealer Website
Used 855-234-3118 Email Dealer
Service 888-452-1529

Average based on 213 reviews.
  • Thanks Sarasota Ford and Al B

After looking on Car-listing websites for months, we finally decided to head down to Sarasota Ford and check out their inventory. Upon arrival we were greeted by Sales Consultant, Al Bogdanovic. He showed us all of the explorers around the lot, including the ones that had just come in and were awaiting service, keeping our options open, which was nice. Initially, there was a pre-owned Eddie Bauer that we had our eyes on..unfortunately the car was sold to another prospective new buyer. Mr. Bogdanovic was happy to meet with us back at the lot on his day off, and was determined to help us find the car best suited for us. After searching for hours we finally found a Ford Explorer XLT which was EXACTLY what we were looking for!! Al had the car sent through detailing and we were able to take it home that same night. After taking the car to the mechanic we were notified that it had an issue and Sarasota Ford was happy to take the newly-bought car in for servicing. The car is now back in our hands and runs better than ever. Al also kept us up to date on any updates on the vehicle while it was gone. Shaun Benson, who performed the work on the vehicle did a great job!! It seems clear that the company has good communication between their employees, managers, and prospective buyers. I would definitely recommend anyone in the market for a new vehicle to check out this dealership where it is clear that they thrive on good service. Al Bogdanovic went above and beyond our needs and expectations and I will definitely be buying my next future car from him. Look forward to future buys.. Thanks again, Al.

• Happy with my experiance

I am very happy with my purchase from Sarasota Ford. Andy helped me with selecting perfect Ford F-150. I love my new truck. I will recommend Andy and Sarasota Ford to all of my friends.

• Great experience , thanks andy

What a great experience at Sarasota Ford. Thank you Andy for all your help with my purchase . I will definitely be back .

• Happy with my purchase

Another great experience at Sarasota Ford. Thank you Andy for your help with my purchase.

• Andy is a great salesman

I was looking for a new car since my car has seen better days at this point. I went to Sarasota ford and met Andy. Andy was very helpful from the second I walked through the door up until the second I drove off the lot. He was very informative about all the cars I was interested in. He made the car buying process very simple and enjoying

• Waste of time

CallEd enroute to dealership to confirm the had vehicle they said yes so I set you up an appointment I set it up for 30 minutes when I got there the vehicle was not there first told it was sold and it was told it was on a different site and then was told it was sent to auction don't know if I was ever told the truth. Was told come back in a couple days they would have it when I schedule appointment to come back they told me it sold.

• Waste of time

• My new Flex

Had a wonderful experience with Sarasota Ford on a purchase of my Flex. They were not pushy at all, which made the car buying experience pleasent. Thanks to Andy on helping me with finding the perfect car.

• Great experience buying a car from Andy Maleszka

Had a great experience buying a used car from Sarasota Ford with Andy as our sales associate. Everything that was promised was delivered and would definitely recommend Andy and Sarasota Ford if you are in the market for a car.

• quote for a used car

I wanted ti trade my Honda for a less expensive car , but this was not possible because of financial reasons .