Sarasota Ford

651 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• August 31, 2018

I came into Sarasota Ford looking for a new F150 and product specialist Millie helped me find the perfect one! Although I did not purchase, she made the... experience great and was very friendly and helpful. When I decide to buy I will be coming back to see Millie!

Thank you Sophia!

November 9, 2018

Great buying experience. Very friendly staff and our Sales specialist (JR Soto) was very helpful and stress free. Very little price haggling Would... recommend if ur in the market for a new/used Ford

November 5, 2018

I went to Sarasota Ford to browse vehicles, as I had been contemplating doing a trade-in on my car. My fiancé & I wandered the lot aimlessly for... around a half hour, looking at all of the used inventory. Nothing seemed to particularly spark my interest, that was within the price range in which I wanted to be, anyways. We found our way inside to ask questions regarding the value of my trade, possibilities of a purchase, etc. Every employee was very helpful & ready to assist us, but we were hoping to find someone in particular. Luckily, we ran into her! We’d spoken to Amanda about a car just days prior that did not work out for us, but were hoping to find something in the near future. Within a short amount of time, she was leading us to cars within our price range, with features that we’d enjoy, & explained absolutely everything about each car. I’m so thankful for the time Amanda took with us to pick out the perfect vehicle!!! It all happened so fast. Before I knew it, I had an extremely generous offer for my trade & a great deal on a beautiful car. We could not be happier! Thank you so much Amanda!!!

October 30, 2018

Thomas in Quicklane and Carlos in sales are the best. Always bring my vehicles here for service and anytime I've needed to buy, they're always... great.

October 26, 2018

Sales team at Sarasota Ford was extremely friendly and professional. Wasn't pushy at all in fact, very kind and extremely knowledgeable about their... inventory. Andy worked with me and my trade in and got my new car at payments I wanted and for a great term. Would highly recommend Sarasota Ford if you are in the market for a new vehicle.​

October 23, 2018

Couldn’t have been easier!! I’ll be going back for my new vehicle

October 18, 2018

Thank you Andy Maleszka and Sarasota Ford for making my sales experience so very easy. I was in and out and got the deal that made me very happy.

October 12, 2018

Everyone was very friendly. JR Soto worked very hard to help me test drive the car I was looking for and answer any questions I had. The dealership... was comfortable while we waited there were massage chairs, snack bar, movie and more. The sales manager Brian and financing with Seth went well. There was a small issue with a sensor on the bumper so we couldn't drive the car home which is an hour and a half from the dealership. Instead they loaned us another car, fixed ours and drove our new car to us all in the same day. I would recommend them to my friends.

October 9, 2018

Sarasota Ford is the absolute best dealership I have had the pleasure of purchasing a new truck!! NO pressure sales. Thank you so much Orlando Rojas for... your time and professional customer service and salesmanship. You truly went above and be on my expectations. Really appreciate your patients demonstrating the computer functions. Thank you again for sending us the items that I had left in my truck!! I don't think that there are many other salespersons that would have made the promise and completed the job.

October 7, 2018

Amanda worked with me throughout the day to make sure I got what I needed and was prepared for my purchase. This was great considering I had to drive four... hours to pickup the car itself!