• AMAZING EXPERIENCE!

AMAZING!!! This is the second F-150 that I have purchased from Matthews Currie Ford and their customer service is top-notch! Matthew Smith was amazing. Ask for him--he will take care of you! He is professional, knowledgeable, and experienced. Words cannot describe how painless and effortless he made this process. At other dealerships (you know who they are) the car/truck buying experience is often scary, nerve racking, and tiresome. Here, at Matthews Currie Ford, courtesy of Matthew Smith, it felt like a day at the spa or golf club. Easy. Relaxing. Comfortable. The way it should be. Do not settle for less. Go to Matthews Currie Ford. Thanks to their amazing service, I will ALWAYS buy from them. It was a pleasure and I love my new F-150! Trust me, go see them!

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Colby! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

• 2016 Ford Focus

Steve my service tech wS the best. How ever problem with my car not resolved yet, but he is tesearching answers

• Basic Services @ Matthews-Currie Ford

The two jobs (The Works oil change and a new Motorcraft Max battery) were simple jobs, but everything was left clean and seems properly performed. As a former Ford Service Manager, and later a Community College auto instructor I am very picky about how a job is done.

• NEW CAR

Professional salesman, Ken McMahon, was very knowledgeable and polite

Professional salesman, Ken McMahon, was very knowledgeable and polite

• Purchased a used truck.

Purchased a used truck, Dodge 2500. We gave the dealership three days to clean and prep the car. When we got there we had to wait two hours till they cleaned and prep the truck when we were told it would be ready to go when we got there. When the salesman handed us the keys there was only one. We asked about another key, he told us to hold on. Came back to tell us there was only one and handed us a card of a company that would make us one at the cost of $250.00. A hell of a way to do business. Don't think I'll ever buy another car or truck from them.

• customer

everything was good except requested tire rotation for tires purchased at MC and didn't realize till we got home it wasn't done

Robert, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Wrong cars/Wrong price

Looking to buy a certain used car, but they could not provide it, just kept sending and calling about wrong cars, annoying!

Chris, thank you for taking the time to bring this unfortunate situation to our attention. We would appreciate the opportunity to try and make this up to you, if we still can. Please give us a call at (855) 491-3131 and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon.

• Very happy!!!!

wonderful service from start to finish!!! Thank you!!

wonderful service from start to finish!!! Thank you!!

• oil change

asked for appt to change oil was given appt same day and was out within an hour of when I brought it in.

• Customer satisfaction

Always great service and friendly staff. Timely and clean environment.

Always great service and friendly staff. Timely and clean environment.