Matthews-Currie Ford

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• AMAZING EXPERIENCE!
    September 13, 2016

AMAZING!!! This is the second F-150 that I have purchased from Matthews Currie Ford and their customer service is top-notch! Matthew Smith was amazing.... Ask for him--he will take care of you! He is professional, knowledgeable, and experienced. Words cannot describe how painless and effortless he made this process. At other dealerships (you know who they are) the car/truck buying experience is often scary, nerve racking, and tiresome. Here, at Matthews Currie Ford, courtesy of Matthew Smith, it felt like a day at the spa or golf club. Easy. Relaxing. Comfortable. The way it should be. Do not settle for less. Go to Matthews Currie Ford. Thanks to their amazing service, I will ALWAYS buy from them. It was a pleasure and I love my new F-150! Trust me, go see them!

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Colby! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward t...o your next visit!

• Good service department
    February 10, 2018

They have a great service department, and that's hard to say about any Dealer. But there are one of the best I have ever used.

Thanks for the positive feedback about our service department, Eric! We appreciate your business, and we hope to see you again in the future! Take car...e!

• Poor service
    February 9, 2018

This dealership is horrible. I took my car a few weeks ago to have warranty work done. They didn’t fix anything ! Claimed everything wasn’t repeata...ble. They did perform one service that Ford had a recall on. They had to order one part. I then waited for two weeks to get the part. Today I took the car back for the installation of the part. They said they forgot to order an additional part and wouldn’t have it in until Monday. I’m taking bets the car won’t be ready on Monday. The salesman did his part but the service advisor is really, really bad

• Great Service
    January 20, 2018

Great service and fair price. No high pressure sales

We really appreciate your feedback! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust. We hope to... be of service to you again! Take care!

• Great service ...see Steve Strozinski in fast lane
    January 3, 2018

My service associate Steve Strozinski went above and beyond to take care of me. Felt like the Ritz Carlton of car lane experiences. I would recommen...d asking for Steve when you call in.

David, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! ...Safe travels!

• Mr. G Stritz
    January 1, 2018

This is what a car buying experience should be, very friendly, very knowledgeable sales staff, no pressure tactics, just an all around pleasant experi...ence. Thank you Matthews Currie Ford

Our entire team works hard to work with your budget and get you the best deal. We're always here with the same great service whenever you need service... or another vehicle!

• Matrix 2011
    December 29, 2017

People were polite and efficient. Waiting accommodations clean and comfortable. Prices reasonable. Thank you.

We really appreciate your feedback! We'll be glad to pass this on to the team! At Matthews Currie Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to ...seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Matthews Curry Ford
    December 28, 2017

Always pleased with the results. Service Personnel are courteous and professional.

• Second used car
    December 27, 2017

This is the second used vehicle I have purchased from this dealership. Jay Laub was very helpful and was a pleasure to work with.

We really appreciate your feedback! We'll be sure to pass your review on to Jay. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• VCZFL
    December 22, 2017

I arrived for my scheduled appt and was taken care of immediately and all the work was done and I left within the hour. While waiting I enjoyed a comp...limentary sandwich,cookie and chips (LUNCH!)

Matthews-Currie Ford