AutoNation Ford Fort Lauderdale

• Awesome experience

Had a great, smooth experience with Justin Cohen at Auto Nation Ford. Super nice guy. Took care of us well, would definitely return for another purchase in the future. Finance Manager was also great.

• My review of AutoNation Ford Fort Lauderdale

I had a tremendous experience with AutoNation Ford Fort Lauderdale! I live in Orlando but made sure to make the drive down to them because I heard of their legendary service! The entire staff was so nice and very helpful with everything! They definitely took care of me while getting my new car! 10/10 would recommend to anyone looking for a new or certified pre owned vehicle! Thank you to Herb, Mike, Tyler, Scott, and the entire AutoNation Ford Fort Lauderdale staff for making this experience so awesome!!

• Michael &sherri Marino

My car had engine problems, the service manager, Armando, went above and beyond getting the problem repaired. It took several visits, but he was kind enough to supply me with a loaner so I would have transportation. He drove it himself for a couple days to access repair and absorbed some of the cost for some of the parts. The entire team at Ford worked diligently to get the problem solved.

• Positive

Everything was fine. No complaints. Device is friendly and prompt. Facilities were clean.

• Ford Fusion service call

Everyone so polite and helpful! Car is running like new!

Everyone so polite and helpful! Car is running like new!

• Good service

Very attentive and professional. They do their best to make you happy with the service.

• Edward

Love my Focus. Chris and Christina were awesome. My car is excellent.

Love my Focus. Chris and Christina were awesome. My car is excellent.

• Ford Focus Repaired

I brought my Ford Focus in for repairs. Josh was extremely polite and professional. Joe was also a pleasure to work with.

• Ford Focus Service

I need same day service and they were able to accommodate me. Jason was great!

I need same day service and they were able to accommodate me. Jason was great!

• Maintenance

Jim and his staff are the best. They provide fast and courteous repairs. Their word is their bond.