• Outstanding Dealership

I tried some independent shops a while ago and, except for getting my car smogged, I won't take my Mercedes anywhere else. They always do the job right the first time. They treat their customers with respect. I've never had to wait when I drop my car off or when I pick it up. Their prices are reasonable. They've even fixed things for free that I thought were going to cost me an arm and a leg. Ask for Sonia Gonzalez. She's is my service advisor and she makes sure the job is done right every time.

• A great experience

Working with Rahi always is a pleasant experience. Very knowledgeable and helpful. For that matter I think all the staff is working towards a good experience Thank you

• South Bay MercedesBenz

Very Hardworking sales associate Emily Anderson went beyond extraordinary care of us in choosing the right car for us. Very encouring.

Thanks so much for the warm recommendation of the team here at Mercedes-Benz of South Bay. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

• Maintainence Experience

Always an exceptional experience. We are always made to feel special and well cared for. Thank you.

• Excellent perfection!

Briseyeda was wonderful she went out of her way to cater to my every request. I simply could not have asked for any better customer service!

• Great experience excellent car

Hassan was extremely knowledgeable about Mercedes benz vehicles. He made buying a car a pleasant experience.

• Great Service

I had an appointment for service - Mr. Thomas Mundo was my advisor - he was great - explained everything that needed to be done, how much it was going to be, time frame, loaned me a car while mine was being serviced.

• Thanks, Mercedes of South Bay...

My salesperson Bri was very knowledgeable and worked overtime to help secure a fantastic deal.

• Superb Service

My recent visit for the repair of my new E43 tire at Mercedes-Benz of South Bay was very pleasant and satisfying. My Customer Service Rep Roger Omine and his Team Leader Dieter Vees went out of their way to delight their customer.

• Excellent Service !

April at the service dept. was extremely helpful and friendly. I brought my ML 350 Diesel in with a check engine light. It turned out to be emission related. She went out of her way to check if the vehicle still was under warranty and covered for the repair. Thank you. I highly recommend this dealer ship.