Skip to main content
2020 consumer dealer award View 2 awards
2020 consumer dealer award 2019 consumer dealer award

3.5
(1,478 reviews)

Satisfaction as a customer.

I have had my Honda CR-V services done there since 2018’ no better place I know of, than Honda homasassa fl. Francis Moore, my service director, has never failed me in explanations, and advise. LOVE, ‘’LOVE HONDA’’

Extremely satisfied with the knowledgeable, accommodating

Extremely satisfied with the knowledgeable, accommodating staff! They made every step of purchasing a new vehicle simple and gave me confidence that I was getting the best deal. Highly recommended!

UNPROFESSIONAL.

UNPROFESSIONAL. They advertise cars on the web they have for sale when in actuality they do not have the vehicle and try to upsell you something else. Typical Bait and switch. Also says they will follow up but they never did. Not happy at all with this experience

Jodie was awesome.

Jodie was awesome. Came for oil change. She advised we had a brake issue.said it would add time to my wait. It was.my 45 anniversary. She had the work done quickly. Kudos for the courtesy and professionalism. Love Honda is the best!

1.0

Terrible experience Couldn't get an out the door price

Terrible experience Couldn't get an out the door price for vehicle after giving all my info to dealer Whats the point of advertising a vehicle if your not transparent . i not going to drive 2.5 hours not knowing what the vehicle cost. I have purchased many Hondas. Does Honda know how poorly their customers are being treated?

Excellent service experience!

Excellent service experience! My CRV had a strange noise coming from the rear of vehicle. The problem was diagnosed and repaired quickly. Can't ask for much more than that!

Best service I have recieved on a vehicle in years.

Best service I have recieved on a vehicle in years. I would not hesitate tp reccomend to anyone.

1.0

Worse experience ever for new widow

Car said needed maintenance so scheduled appt. Walked in asked for oil change and tire pressure and rotation. First asked them to correct computer, had previously informed of death of husband last year. Christopher then proceeded to sign me up for anything and everything. When I questioned he said needed and required. Invoice said I had requested a Brake Fluid flush I DID NOT, said I requested transmission fluid flush, I DID NOT, said I requested induction service, I DID NOT. Don't know what those things are and did not ask for. I believe I was taken advantage of because new widow and unfamiliar with car maintenance. I agreed to new tires because I couldn't get rotation and balance without them. I will not return and advise the few people I associate with to be VERY careful. Wish I had driven away and gotten some advice. It will take this retired old lady months to pay off this bill.

Very professional My wife had to take the car in for oil

Very professional My wife had to take the car in for oil change,etc and she was treated with respect Thank you

Had to get a new battery recently and when I brought my

Had to get a new battery recently and when I brought my CRV in I asked them to make sure that they cleaned off the old corrosion on the battery terminal before installing the new battery. When I got home I looked under the hood and found that this was not done. Brand new battery with corrosion covered battery terminal. I called and shared my irritation with Chris the service advisor. I was not expecting anything to be done however I believe Chris and the team went above and beyond to satisfy me. They sent a technician to my house to clean the terminal and make sure I was satisfied before he left. He did an excellent job and was very personable and professional. Also Chris has given me a free oil change when needed next. I believe this is an important lesson for all and a model of how I wish all service related business acted. We all mess up. It’s how you respond to and satisfy the customer that keeps them coming back. Well done! The only reason for the 4 rating was because of the original issue however I applaud how Chris and the team handled it.