Skip to main content
2020 consumer dealer award 2019 consumer dealer award

3.5
(1,478 reviews)

I've been a loyal customer of Love Honda for over 13

I've been a loyal customer of Love Honda for over 13 years, servicing both of my Accords only at Love Honda. I also bought my 2nd Accord from this dealer. The Service Department employees are, in my opinion, honest and trustworthy. Throughout the years I did feel there was an issue during two of my maintenance services. I reached out to the Service Director, Jim Halford. Both times Mr. Halford went out of his way to rectify and ensure that these issues were corrected and resolved to my satisfaction. I cannot say enough about Jim and his character. Will continue to be a loyal customer for many years. And I want to mention that Jodie, Service Advisor is also a true asset to Love Honda and has always been so very helpful. Thank you both, so very much!

This was my first time buying a Honda.

This was my first time buying a Honda. Jayden Young was salesman with backup from James Weber. this was Jaydens first sale, but by no means his last . He knew his stuff and was on the ball. Thank you Jayden!!

Although the circumstance was not a pleasant one.

Although the circumstance was not a pleasant one. I had rodent damage done to my wife's new car. Love Honda ( Ed Johnson) handled my issue in professional manner and communicated with us every step of the way. He introduced us to the mechanic who was repairing our vehicle, he took the time to show us the damage. Love Honda fixed our car and got it back on the road. Very good customer service and we will continue to do all our business with Love Honda.

Called in for information and the Lady who answered the

Called in for information and the Lady who answered the phone was very professional and helpful. I will continue to do business here.

Bought my 2nd Ridgeline here!

Bought my 2nd Ridgeline here! Several thousand $ cheaper than a neighboring dealer. Jared was very attentive and helpful. Kyle worked to get me the very best deal also. Felicia was extremely helpful and knowledgeable in the finance dept. Will buy again. Been buying Hondas since I bought a CVCC in 1977

1.0

Be careful and do not book your car with this dealer.

Be careful and do not book your car with this dealer. It should be a 0-star review for this dealer. In the beginning, they behaved very honest about everything. They ran behind us to get us back from the parking lot that they wanted to serve us with a divine intention, and it is their family business, and they are very truthful persons. I booked the car with the promise that it was on the truck and on its way to Love Honda and it would be delivered within two days, and actually, they withdrew the money from my bank account within two days. Today is day 7, and they keep on saying the truck delivery was delayed. We need the car urgently, and we are calling them every day with the same excuse that the truck was delayed. It is obvious that they have been lying to me from the beginning. This is terrible business!!!! I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT AT ALL.

This is terrible business!!!! I DO NOT RECOMMEND I

Be careful and do not book your car with this dealer. It should be a 0-star review for this dealer. In the beginning, they behaved very honest about everything. They ran behind us to get us back from the parking lot that they wanted to serve us with a divine intention, and it is their family business, and they are very truthful persons. I booked the car with the promise that it was on the truck and on its way to Love Honda and it would be delivered within two days, and actually, they withdrew the money from my bank account within two days. Today is day 5, and they keep on saying the truck delivery was delayed. We need the car urgently, and we are calling them every day with the same excuse that the truck was delayed. It is obvious that they have been lying to me from the beginning. This is terrible business!!!! I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT AT ALL.

Bait & Switch

Don’t be FOOLED!! The price is just to draw your attention! We went in to buy it and suddenly, the car was 13,000 MORE!! Then, when we questioned it, they tried to give us a Sport instead for this price, which is outrageous. So we showed them their own website and “it’s a mistake” Not on more than one car and on more than one website.

We brought a vehicle and had an issue with it.

We brought a vehicle and had an issue with it. Having attempted to get it taken care, we spoke to Vie Sietsema, the General Manager, he had it taken care immediately. Thank you very much Vic. You are the best.

They take the time to ensure you’re visit is a good

They take the time to ensure you’re visit is a good experience and do a great job on you’re vehicle