Village Toyota

New Used Service

670 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Village Toyota from DealerRater.com

• Just Purchased a 2017 Rav4
    March 28, 2017

Great place to buy a Toyota. Greeted right away by Anna. She was very sweet and knew a lot about the car I was interested in. My purchase was late in ...the evening and she stayed late without a fuss. I will recommend her to family and friends for sure.

Village Toyota Has It Figured Out!
    April 15, 2018

This dealership is for anyone, but especially for those who dread the sales/negotiation process typically used. The approach (and culture) of Village ...Toyota is SO much better. Following a frustrating experience with my hometown dealership, I found our desired vehicle online at Village, almost two hours away. I made a phone call and was connected to Anna Psihas. She listened to our needs, and even found a car that better suited our needs -- a car that was even a little less expensive. She called back with quote options within minutes, and then set an appointment with us for a time that suited our schedule. When we arrived three days later, she greeted us (by the way, we were not "approached" by a number of sales reps as we walked in), and took us to the car, which was detailed to perfection. She connected our phone, etc. and we took a short drive. The price was the same she quoted. By the way, her associate, Margaret, even discounted the car further to fit into our budget. We were then greeted by Ed from Finance, completed the purchase and were off. We dealt with Anna (with assistance from Margaret) and didn't have to have multiple negotiation sessions with "sales managers." We even met the dealership's mascot rescue dog. Was it worth it to drive two hours to buy a car when we have a dealership 15 minutes away? Absolutely! Thanks, Anna and your team!

S A T I S F A C T I O N
    April 14, 2018

EMPLOYEES OF SERVICE OFFICE AND SERVICE WORKERS COULD NOT BE INMPROVED UP0N! AN ACTUAL PLEASURE MAKING OUR LITTLE "TRIP" FROM SPRING HILL - EMPLOYEE ...PERSONALITIES, NEAT LITTLE "SNACK BAR" AND COMFORTABLE LOUNGE ps - GREAT BRAND OF COFFEE!

Top notch service!
    April 14, 2018

Anna was very pleasant, friendly and professional! We called ahead to make an appointment; Anna was prompt to greet us once we arrived. She was well o...rganized as well as prepared with the car washed and ready to look at. From that point, everything else with paper work and signing was simple and hassle-free. We would highly recommend Anna to anyone and certainly come back for another purchase.

Pleasantly surprised
    April 7, 2018

Anyone who has suffered through the ordeal purchasing a car, truck, etc. would probably have trouble sleeping. Not here! From beginning to end, Beat...les Tie John was professional, amiable and friendly. He stayed with us for the entire transaction. We never felt any pressure to buy which is a great thing!! Upon taking possession of our Tacoma, he made certain everything was ok. Within a few minutes, he phoned and informed us of another option included, a back up camera! As we love the water, backing the pontoon down ramps just got a lot easier. I know that if I had a question or concern, I wouldn't hesitate. I recommend John and this dealership with pleasure.

Great service dept.
    April 5, 2018

The service all ways has always been top notch, Peggy Mazaras was very helpful and professional had us back on the road in no time. ... Thanks. D. West

Best in town
    April 5, 2018

Staff presented in a professional manner, answered every safety and technical question I asked about the car without hesitation, demonstrated special... features on the car, and scheduled appointments around my family and work. Parts and accessories were in stock and in place when I drove the car away. When I was on a tight time schedule staff stepped up and completed my experience with a relaxed and delightful smile which left me with pride and the best car buying experience I have ever had. I have no doubts and will recommend my sales person and this dealership to contacts.

2018 Toyota Camry
    March 31, 2018

I would recommend John Deloach to anyone who was going to buy a Toyota! He has went above and beyond to help fix a problem with the Entune 3.0 and iPh...one X! He is truly a man of his word! Village Toyota is a upstanding dealership!

Employees Worked With
    Excellent Experience! Highly recommend!!
    March 24, 2018

My husband & I were dreading purchasing a new car. Village Toyota and Annamarie made the process a breeze. She worked hard with us to get us the car w...e want at the price we needed. She was friendly and professional throughout the process. While we were completing the paperwork, Annamarie had the car detailed, filled with gas and synced our phone. I would highly recommend her to anyone wishing to buy a Toyota.

Employees Worked With
    Debbie Henry is a true service pro
    March 24, 2018

As usual I had a very uplifting visit to Village Cad,Toyota. Your service department is great. Especially Debbie Henry. She knows the product very wel...l. Debbie had my service started and finished in a timely manner. All work was completed. It is a pleasure doing business with Village and Debbie is one of the reasons why. Thank you for your great service John (Jack) Rossetto

Village Toyota