(4.8) 250 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

250 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jenkins Acura of Ocala from DealerRater.com
  • Sandra Emery

I was pleased with the promptness of service and the courtesy of all employees.,

Thank you for being a member of the Jenkins Acura family!

• Excellent service

Very impressed with personnel and consistency of service. From the time I leased my Kia Soul in Aug. 2017 up through their replacing a tire ruined by... some road hazard, the folks at Jenkins Kia have been one of the best surprises since my move to Ocala FL THANK YOU . PRISCILLA BARNETT.

• A1+ and More!

This dealership is one for the books in my opinion. It was time for service on my RDX. So due to the time I get home in the wee hours of the night, I ...filled out the information online at their website. When the day came for my appointment I headed over to Ocala and pulled into the driveway and was greeted in the usual welcome format I get every time I visit. Service Manager Bobby Craft got me all the paperwork for the write-up and I was soon laying in the lounge area listening to my headphones. Inadvertently, I was awakened by Cindy Duckett who informed me that my RDX was ready! I was sooo comfortable in the chairs they have that I fell asleep---or I was a bit more tired than I thought. In any case, when I checked my watch to see how much time had passed, it was only a 45-minute wait!! I couldn't believe that it was that short of a wait but no complaints! When my wife took her car into her dealership(BMW)she was there for a wheel alignment and tire replacement(1 tire mind you)and her total time there was over 5 hours!!! I think that the letters BMW stand for BIG MOTHER--- WAIT. When I told her how short my wait was, she says, "I need to come to THAT dealership!" I guess time will tell if she decides to trade up or not. GREAT JOB BOBBY AND CINDY AND THE ENTIRE CREW!!

• Awesome

My sales associate Sonny made the experience of buying a new car enjoyable plus it wasn't a big headache once I got into the finance office. What they... told me the deal was going to be is what actually happened.

• Service Manager

Bobby Craft is knowledgeable, professional, explains problem/service in layman terms. I consider him a friend and trust that what he says is fact. I... own a 2004 Acura MDX and have always had every service done by an Acura dealer.

Jenkins Acura of Ocala

Thank you for choosing us! We are glad to know that Bobby continues to provide you with excellent service. You are the reason we are here!

• NO Pressure!! Extremely relaxing.

I think this is a place where you can enjoy the experience of buying a car. NO Drama. All the staff were very friendly and made you feel like we matte...red. I am so glad we saw the truck from the road and decided to stop back to purchase. All the other dealerships were on us like droves of cattle and really just wanted to get us inside. Bobby Craft was very happy and no high pressure. The wait wasn't bad and all the staff were knowledgeable and explained everything. Thanks and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Be Blessed, Linda and Andy

Overall Experience

• Tried, Tested and Proven.

Having been a steady customer for a dozen years, both for cars and service, I can attest to the fact that Jenkins Acura exceeds where other dealership...s I've done business with failed miserably. Thru the years I have learned to trust the outstanding service team from the consultant???s informed recommendations, whether warranty work or regular service call to the always refreshing gratis car wash. I???ve had absolutely no issues requiring correction all during my association with Jenkins Acura.

Jenkins Acura of Ocala

Your patronage means the world to us! You're the reason we are here and our team is certainly the reason you continue to be part of the Jenkins Acura ...of Ocala family. Thank you for the glowing review!

• Our Experience with Jenkins Acura

We had a wonderful experience with our Sales Associate at Jenkins Acura. His name is Sonny Kahn. He was excellent. Could not have been more profe...ssional and helpful.

Jenkins Acura of Ocala

Thank you so much for the kind words regarding Sonny. We are delighted to know that he provided you with a Jenkins experience. Thank you for allowing ...us to earn your business!

• A full day of car shopping.

Staff seem to be very knowledgeable. Answer all questions we had of them. No pressure to buy. Staff went out of their way it seems to make our buyin...g experience pleasurable.

• Great salesman

Great salesman but picking up car was a bit disappointing Up until then was an okay experience Would highly recommend Karl to any of my friends

2025 SW College Rd Ocala, FL 34471