• Great Service

The service at Ford/Lincoln of Ocala this past Saturday was some of the best I've ever had. Patti was great and enthusiastic on the phone the day before I went , and this dealership should be proud of Giovanni who is top-notch. Gio was very competent, and he displayed a great attitude, which made the experience very pleasant. Also, even the sales people I didn't even deal with had kind words. Paris was also very kind and knowledgeable with the signing of the papers phase.

Joe, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

• Every body doing Great Job. ALL Staff are helpful.

My favorite vehicle. Every body care me, service was great. All staff are helpful. May GOD Bless All.

Don, thank you for your kind words. We are happy to hear you have great experiences with us. We look forward to seeing you again!

• Great experience

Staff was great, very helpful...Thanks for the great service Jerel!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad you had a pleasant experience with us!

Staff was great, very helpful...Thanks for the great service Jerel!

• A good buying experience

My salesman was Anthony Wiley, and let me tell you he does a great job and what a huge asset he is to Ford Of Ocala. He is very knowledgeable about the cars and always follows through and whatever is asked. He has earned my business now and in the future.

We really appreciate your feedback! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

• Shopping is a pleasure.

I stopped in to see how much of a trade-in value I could get. The staff was very pleasant and helpful.

We appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service, Thomas! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Super experience

Met all of our needs. Kept in our budget. People were attentive to our requests. Went above and beyond our expectations. I've purchased 11 new vehicles and my wife has purchased 4, and neither of us have an experience like this. I've already recommended you to both of my neighbors. And I've only had my new truck for 48 hours. I already know where we will be shopping for her next vehicle. Everything about this buying experience has a pleasant result.

• Incredible service.

The staff was pleasant and made me feel comfortable. Desiree, in particular, was superb. She has a special gift and found the Ford Escape I wanted within my budget,

• Great service.

The last time I needed a car, I was going to college and my parents handled the sales negotiations. Living in the Washington, DC area I didn't need a regular car so got by sixteen years without one. Now moving to Florida, one became necessary. My rental was a Ford Fusion and that was highly recommended by my friends. I swung by the Ford Dealership on NW Pine Avenue to check the certified pre-owned stock. Out front was a beautiful 2013 Lincoln MKZ that had just been marked down. The Lincoln sales associate, Noland Lancaster, was both friendly and knowledgeable and I would have closed right then; but the funds had not been released in the bank. Unfortunately, I missed my opportunity with the 2013, but that seemed fortuitous. When I returned there was a white, 2014 MKZ with fewer miles on her and Noland offered a fantastic deal. He was there for the whole process, including opening an insurance policy while going through the purchase procedure. I will highly recommend him to anyone, along with Lance Abshier and the rest of the friendly and professional staff.

• buying a car

Thank you, Linda Barren, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service.

We just purchased a 2017 Ford Escape. The service here is always excellent. We have been here 3 times and left totally happy with our purchase. We worked with Charles Morrison [Chip] and we asked for him as he helped us the last time we were there. Everyone else we had to deal with treated us exceptionally well.

• Great service

John was very helpful and honest and made me feel special

We really appreciate your feedback! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

John was very helpful and honest and made me feel special