Ford Lincoln of Ocala

Saturday
Sunday
(352) 732-4800 (352) 732-4800

Purchasing New Car

We recently purchased a Ford Escape....and like all the times before we have been very happy with the vehicle and the service...Our salesperson Doug was an expert about the vehicle answering all our questions. By the end of our experience we considered him a friend.... Thank you

new truck

About eight years ago i bought a truck from ford of Ocala and i was never going back .. But i stopped by and was getting my oil changed and the questions we had on a new truck was very helpful and i ended up getting a new truck was not PRESSURED they answered my questions and i made up my own mind i was dealing with the commercial side of the dealership.

Dealer response

Darlene, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. At Ford of Ocala Inc., we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

Great services

We had a very nice experience and looking forward to do more business with the dealership

Dealer response

We're pleased to hear you had a positive experience at our dealership! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Good experience.

Bought a Ford Ecosport. Excellent, helpful staff. Very satisfied.

Dealer response

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We're so glad our staff provided such an excellent experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Automobile lease

The people we dealt with were knowledgeable and courteous overall it was an excellent experience.

Dealer response

We're so glad you had such an excellent experience with us! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Great experience

I got a great deal on a beautiful car. Everyone thre was very helpful and the process was almost painless.....even the financing! Have been telling everyone I know how well I was treated. Beth A

Dealer response

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback on your visit! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Great service

This dealership went over and above to make sure I got what I wanted - awesome group. I?m riding high in my new 2018 Ford F-150 Thank you Ocala Ford

Great service

Bought Ford F-150 ecoboost. Very happy with the truck. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Dealer response

Congratulations on your new truck, Jay! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Great dealership

Everything was great. I got exactly what I expected.

Dealer response

Chong, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle. We hope you continue to choose Ford of Ocala Inc. for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

Doot doot doot lookin out my back door

The staff was very friendly, helpful in making my choices and worked with my situation to get me in my new car.

Dealer response

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback on your visit! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!