Ford Lincoln of Ocala

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ford Lincoln of Ocala from DealerRater.

Doot doot doot lookin out my back door

The staff was very friendly, helpful in making my choices and worked with my situation to get me in my new car.

Dealer response

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback on your visit! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

The best staff you could ever hope for!

After the awesome purchasing experience we had when we bought our new F250 King Ranch, we revisited Ford Lincoln of Ocala for our second new Ford, less than 3 months later. We were warmly greeted by a very knowledgeable sales person. Samantha Casas is a very personable and friendly sales person, whom we enjoyed working with. She even came in on her day off (!!) to assist with our new vehicle orientation and to answer any questions we had about our new Edge Titanium. The managers on duty were also very helpful. But there are just not enough words to describe the professionalism and upbeat attitude of Paris Holley, in finance. Paris also took care of us when we purchased the King Ranch. Talk about a person who knows her job!! She's the BEST!! This is what makes people repeat customers.

Dealer response

Catherine, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! We hope you continue to choose Ford of Ocala Inc. for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

Great services and buying experience

We had a very good experience at Ford of Ocala purchasing our 2018 Ecosport. Helen Bowman

Excellent all around

Just stopped in to browse. Salesperson was excellent,friendly and no pressure. Have purchased numerous veh and this was the easiest it has ever been.

Dealer response

We really appreciate your feedback! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Great Customer Service

This is our second purchase at Ford Ocala. The reason we returned was customer service. John was a great salesman and Paris in finance was awesome. Pat put a great deal together for us.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review! We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your vehicles from and we are grateful to have been chosen! Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

Buyer

I purchased a 2014 Ford Explorer Limited. The service was great.

Expedition Buyer

All the people we dealt with at Ford of Ocala were polite curtious and attentive to our needs. The young lady who answered the phone when I called, took the time to confirm the vehicle was still available and at the dealership for us to view. Our sales consultant Alba Socciarelli made the negotiation experience pleasant and painless. She followed through on all the details and even waited late for us the next day when came to take delivery. She made sure everything we requested was in order and even took the time to sync our phones to the vehicle before we left. Her attention to detail and service was refreshing. The Sales Manager Pat Candelora spoke with us personally during the negotiation process, personally thanked us after the sale was complete, and again on the day we took delivery. Lance Abshier handled the paperwork process quickly, professionally and made it a pleasant experience. Although a life long resident of Ocala and life long Ford owner I had never purchased from the Ocala dealership until 2013. This is the second vehicle in a row purchased there and I will be coming back for my third before I retire in a few years.

Customer

Type of vehicle purchased: F150 - Its a great truck, I'm proud to own it. How was the service: So far so good, and I have no reason to believe that will not continue. Was the staff helpful: Absolutely, they are professionals, beginning with the salesman. My next vehicle will be a Ford purchased from this dealership!

Great job

Mike our sales representative was the best. The whole sales and service team worked to make the purchase efficient. Thank you and we love our new car

Great services.

Very happy with the experience from sales to service.