Ford Lincoln of Ocala

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ford Lincoln of Ocala from DealerRater.

Excellent buying experience

Mike had my best interest in mind and did not treat me like a ?customer.? He had my best interest in mind during the entire purchase. He was very personable and did not have the salesman approach. My purchase experience was the best experience I?ve ever been through, very comfortable and relaxed.

Dealer response

We are so happy to hear that Mike provided you with such a great purchasing experience, Justin! We hope you continue to choose Ford of Ocala Inc. for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

Ford F150 FX4

Dominique was outstanding. I test drove several vehicles, kicked lots of tires, found the right truck at the right price. Her patience and service throughout the entire process was excellent.

Great Service

Very professional staff. Very responsive to any questions and requests. thanks

Great Experience

Excellent experience no pressure, took my time associate answered all my questions.

Ford Explorer

Pat, Paris Holley and especially Alba were a pleasure and very accommodating in the process of purchasing our new Explorer. Alba made the sales process not so stressful and was very accommodating and patient with my heart condition. We never felt pressured in anyway to purchase a car. She is a good example of what a salesperson attributes should be...patience and communication.

Don't know

Very knowledgeable and willing to go out of their way if you can't figure something out they actually sit down and try to explain it and work things out with you very very nice people to work with

MY CAR

in one word G-R-E-A-T I SAID ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT THE SALE OF THE CAR WE WENT TO BUY A USED CAR AND DROVE OUT WITH A BRAND NEW CAR. I LOVE IT

Dealer response

John, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Wonderful

I purchased an F150, my salesman was great and made the experience great! It was Doug Brown assisted by Rich, a manager I believe.

Title of what? For what?

Bought an Escape. Everyone friendly and helpful but had too many papers to sign.

Absolutely WONDERFUL car buying experience

We had a great experience buying our "dream car" a 2017 Garnet Mustang convertible. All the staff were very helpful, especially Chip Morris, sales person extraordinaire, who came in on his day off to personally make sure I received delivery of the new car and knew all of its wonderful electronic features! We appreciate the personal attention from Chip, the business office and all of the staff. They are very professional and courteous. We could not ask for a better car buying experience! This makes our third Ford of Ocala vehicle and we come back because of the great staff and the great service department, particularly Mike Graham.

Dealer response

Patricia, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Thanks again for your business! Take care!