Ford Lincoln of Ocala

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ford Lincoln of Ocala from DealerRater.

Great service

Great service, no hassles and no haggling on offer for trade. 2 cars from them in 5 months and both were excellent experiences.

A pleasure to do business

Our Sales rep Gino was very helpful in selecting a car for our Granddaughter. He allowed us to test drive several models and eventually found us a car at another dealer in your system that fit our needs and price range. Julia made the finance process easy and went through all our options without pressure. I had purchase a 2013 MKX three years ago and gave Ford of Ocala the first chance to find us a car. Absolutely delighted

Dealer response

Thanks for sharing your feedback, William. We're very glad that our staff could help find your Granddaughter a car! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Very helpful and patient.

The Sales Consultant Alba was very patient and helpful as we drove different vehicles to find the right one.

Dealer response

Warren, thank you for sharing your experience with Alba! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Excellent experience!!

Excellent experience!!!! Everyone was very helpful!!! Chip went above and beyond to find The Explorer with the exact color and interior package we were wanting!!!

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to notice Chip's efforts and for leaving such an awesome review! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

Great place to purchase a vehicle.

I purchased a new 2017 fusion. The car is absolutely amazing. It's better than my first fusion. My salesman Kwan was professional, knowledgeable, and most important not pushy or hawkish. Great experience. It's the only Ford place I go to. I live in Citrus County and go all the way to Ocala to them.

Dealer response

Randy, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new Fusion! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

Excellent Experience

I purchased a pre-owned 2010 Ford Edge Limited. I had an excellent buying experience with everyone I came in contact with at the dealership. Especially the sales person, Doug Brown. Could not have asked for a more professional, helpful and pleasant individual. I would recommend Ocala Ford to everyone. Great job folks!

Dealer response

We hope you are enjoying your Ford Edge, Anthony! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

Great People - Courteous and professional.

Staff was extremely professional - The service manager was the most professional and courteous individual I have ever dealt with in the car business. The truck was assessed- parts were ordered promptly and the service was done to exact specifications and quickly. It was a pleasure dealing with the Service Dept. and the staff at Ford of Ocala.

Dealer response

Thanks for this great review, Tait! We are so pleased to hear that all of our staff was so professional and courteous during your visit with us! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

Great experience

Doug was out salesman and was very friendly, helpful and entertaining. He did a great job and we couldn't have asked for a better salesman. We love our new truck.

Dealer response

Robert, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

2017 Ford F-250 Crew Cab Diesel

Met with Doug Brown on May 26th and after spending a lot of time with me I decided on a 2017 Ford F-250 diesel platinum crew cab 4x4 off-road. I found Doug very knowledgeable about the vehicle and took a great amount of time in explaining things to me in a very professional manner. He has a very good disposition,and a good sense of humor without any high pressure sales tactics. I would highly recommend him to any prospective buyer!

Dealer response

Norman, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Great Service

We purchased a 2017 Lincoln MKX. The service was excellent and the staff was very helpful.