Ford Lincoln of Ocala

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ford Lincoln of Ocala from DealerRater.

4.5

Great Job! But that is what I would expect!

Your people were prompt, effeicient and profesional. Thanks!! Great Job!!

Ford recall

Excellent service, thanks to Mike and the work done by the tech.

Dealer response

Gordon, we appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service! We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Awesome service and people!

Ford of Ocala always does such a nice job with the auto butler. My car looks like a new one when I pick it up, both inside and outside. John is such a good guy. He resolved an issue with my oil change, and I really appreciate it. I can't remember the name of the lady who drove me home and then picked me up when my car was ready, but she is such a nice person. She's always so pleasant and friendly. Actually, I have no complaints about the service or the people who work at Ford of Ocala. In fact, I think the quality of the work and the people who represent Ford of Ocala are to be praised.

Dealer response

We really appreciate your feedback! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

Great Purchase

Everything was great. Salesperson was amazing and my wife is really happy with her choice. The experience was easy and painless. We have bought many vehicles thru this dealership.

3.8

Good service, clean facility.

Lincoln MKX. Staff very helpful during time of purchase, but not returning phone calls now. Leaving on vacation in two days and have to cut it short because temporary tags will expire before intended return date.

Great pleasure

The staff at the service entrance are always very helpful and get the service done in a timely manner!!!

Dealer response

Lynneer, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

User friendly waiting room.

I came in to have my diesel oil changed. I had no appointment but Dennis said that was no problem & had me out of there in about an hour. I was very pleased. Thank you.

Dealer response

Therese, your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Great buying experience

All good! Doug Brown fine gentleman, Julie in finance the bomb. Great buying experience.

Dealer response

Pamela, we appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Buyer

Salesman was great. The service was excellent. The Service Department was quick and efficient.

Great Service

took it in to check tires going low. they didn't fine any leaks. so everything is OK.