Ford Lincoln of Ocala

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ford Lincoln of Ocala from DealerRater.

Excellent courteous serice

Service was excellent, as always, and they got me in right away because my tire had gone flat. Everyone is courteous and professional and especially Mike Graham. I appreciate the way you all help us keep our Ford vehicles maintained and top notch!!!

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

Good job

Bill Lewis did a outstanding job! He was very helpful through the entire process.

Dealer response

Edward, thanks for the great star-rating! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!

Great service

Service was great. In and out in a short time. Nice waiting room

Great buying experience

Very pleased with our salesman, he was knowledgeable about the Escape, had it ready for us, when we got to the dealership. Also negotiating a fair price was easy and stressl less.

Dealer response

Jerry, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. Thank you again for choosing Ford of Ocala Inc., and we hope to see you again soon!

Warranty service, oil change, maintenance.

I purchased my F150 at Ocala Ford in 2010 and have had it serviced there since. Great service, products and staff. When the time comes to purchase another truck, I'll buy from Ocala Ford.

Dealer response

Valerie, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Great seevices

Staff was great and and service is always excellent

Dealer response

It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

Great Service

The service at Ford/Lincoln of Ocala this past Saturday was some of the best I've ever had. Patti was great and enthusiastic on the phone the day before I went , and this dealership should be proud of Giovanni who is top-notch. Gio was very competent, and he displayed a great attitude, which made the experience very pleasant. Also, even the sales people I didn't even deal with had kind words. Paris was also very kind and knowledgeable with the signing of the papers phase.

Dealer response

Joe, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

Every body doing Great Job. ALL Staff are helpful.

My favorite vehicle. Every body care me, service was great. All staff are helpful. May GOD Bless All.

Dealer response

Don, thank you for your kind words. We are happy to hear you have great experiences with us. We look forward to seeing you again!

Great experience

Staff was great, very helpful...Thanks for the great service Jerel!

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad you had a pleasant experience with us!

A good buying experience

My salesman was Anthony Wiley, and let me tell you he does a great job and what a huge asset he is to Ford Of Ocala. He is very knowledgeable about the cars and always follows through and whatever is asked. He has earned my business now and in the future.

Dealer response

We really appreciate your feedback! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!