Ford Lincoln of Ocala

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ford Lincoln of Ocala from DealerRater.

Shopping is a pleasure.

I stopped in to see how much of a trade-in value I could get. The staff was very pleasant and helpful.

Dealer response

We appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service, Thomas! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Super experience

Met all of our needs. Kept in our budget. People were attentive to our requests. Went above and beyond our expectations. I've purchased 11 new vehicles and my wife has purchased 4, and neither of us have an experience like this. I've already recommended you to both of my neighbors. And I've only had my new truck for 48 hours. I already know where we will be shopping for her next vehicle. Everything about this buying experience has a pleasant result.

Incredible service.

The staff was pleasant and made me feel comfortable. Desiree, in particular, was superb. She has a special gift and found the Ford Escape I wanted within my budget,

Great service.

The last time I needed a car, I was going to college and my parents handled the sales negotiations. Living in the Washington, DC area I didn't need a regular car so got by sixteen years without one. Now moving to Florida, one became necessary. My rental was a Ford Fusion and that was highly recommended by my friends. I swung by the Ford Dealership on NW Pine Avenue to check the certified pre-owned stock. Out front was a beautiful 2013 Lincoln MKZ that had just been marked down. The Lincoln sales associate, Noland Lancaster, was both friendly and knowledgeable and I would have closed right then; but the funds had not been released in the bank. Unfortunately, I missed my opportunity with the 2013, but that seemed fortuitous. When I returned there was a white, 2014 MKZ with fewer miles on her and Noland offered a fantastic deal. He was there for the whole process, including opening an insurance policy while going through the purchase procedure. I will highly recommend him to anyone, along with Lance Abshier and the rest of the friendly and professional staff.

buying a car

We just purchased a 2017 Ford Escape. The service here is always excellent. We have been here 3 times and left totally happy with our purchase. We worked with Charles Morrison [Chip] and we asked for him as he helped us the last time we were there. Everyone else we had to deal with treated us exceptionally well.

Dealer response

Thank you, Linda Barren, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service.

4.5

Great service

John was very helpful and honest and made me feel special

Dealer response

We really appreciate your feedback! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

4.0

Great services

Was overall pleased with services. Eventually bought new vehicle from this dealership. Good value for vehicle traded in and on new vehicle purchase.

Dealer response

Randy, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Enjoy your new car!

Awesome service experience

Awesome service from communication to pricing. Could not had been happier with outcome.

Dealer response

We are glad you had a positive experience, David. Thanks for leaving us a review!

Great service

I think everybody did a great job and did not have me waiting a long time.Oh yes the donuts and coffee were great Thanks

Dealer response

Thanks for the great review, Carol!

Great buying experience

I love my new f-350 and Sam did a great job finding exactly what I wanted

Dealer response

Timothy, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your vehicle from and we are grateful to have been chosen! Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!