• service repair

my truck broke down while i was on vacation the mechanic stopped what he was doing fixed my truck and gave me his cell number incase i had any questions or issues on my drive back home. which i didnt. thank you for saving me and wife time and money.OUTSTANDING SERVICE. The service personell that help us was Nikki Meadows and mechanic Aaron. thank you to all. John D

• Great service

I just love the warm friendly atmosphere of Ford of Clermont and the service that you all provide. Henry Ford would be so happy to see what you do in person if he were here, but I'm sure he is real proud of you guys and gals from up above.

• Not Sure What a "Title" Means

Staff prompt, courteous, and effective. 2014 Fusion

Staff prompt, courteous, and effective. 2014 Fusion

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Jeffrey. Thank you so much for choosing Ford of Clermont as your first choice for service!

• Scheduled car services

Staff great and got me out faster than expected. by moving car to main service line. Thanks.

Peter, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Car buying experience

Edgar our salesman was fantastic. He was attentive to our questions and provided answers quickly. The other staff members were very helpful as well. One of the best car buying experience I have ever had. We traded for a 2013 Explorer Limited. Thanks to all at Ford of Clermont.

We're so happy to hear that you were pleased with our team here at Ford or Clermont, Wayne! We strive to provide the best possible customer experience at our dealership. We hope you'll consider us again in the future. Safe travels!

• Excelent Service

Ford Focus 2016.The service was excelent...everything was how I expected it...Edgar Lopez was very helpful, polite and reachable.

Hi, Constancia! The staff at Ford of Clermont always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you for the review!

• 6 months service

2014 Ford Taurus Yes, the service was timely and the staff was helpful! Thank you, Scotty!

Thanks for your kind recommendation of the staff and Ford of Clermont. We look forward to seeing you again down the road!

• Best Dealer!!!

We have been leasing a 2014 Ford Escape since June 2014 and have been taking our car to the dealer for all maintenance. In the past we NEVER did that because the dealers seemed to always be more costly and we had less than great service. Since we have been dealing with Ford of Clermont, they provided a comfort zone for us and we decided to use their services. We have never been more happy and completely satisfied with each time we have returned for service or whatever else was needed! We've taken our 1999 Ford 350 Dullie and now our Ford 24' Thor Motor Coach for service there because we have had nothing but great service and a special respect for their customers. We absolutely tell our friends about Ford of Clermont because they have met and exceed our expectations!

• Great service and very friendly staff.

You guys always rock. Getting us in and out quickly and resolving all issues.

We're always more than happy to help our customers at Ford of Clermont. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive review.

You guys always rock. Getting us in and out quickly and resolving all issues.

• Awesome Dealership

All was great, salesman was outstanding, a little glitch with finance but it was rectified