Bev Smith Toyota

430 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 3, 2019

Oscar Lopez was our salesman and he was professional,good listener, and follow up on all details were outstanding! Tom who did our paperwork for financing... was a total pleasure to do business with on Sept 22! Bev Smith Toyota was excellent in service and customer concerns,

September 23, 2019

Bev Smith Toyota has returned to being my most recommended place for service and for purchasing a new or used vehicle. I recently bought my second vehicle... from Bev Smith Toyota and I was impressed by their staff in all aspects of the sale. My sales rep, Steven Roberts, was honest, straight-forward, and respectful of my “rules of engagement.” He knows their vehicles well and is wise beyond his years. Steven was highly responsive to each of my questions and concerns, never allowing me to feel pressured. He stuck with me as my advocate throughout the sales process and beyond. Steven Roberts is a great communicator, and I can always count on a prompt courteous reply from him, regardless of how busy he may be. His professionalism reflects highly on Bev Smith’s dealership. Manager Pablo Zambrano cleared the way to streamline my purchase and trade, ensuring that the sales process wouldn’t get bogged down by clutter. Carman expedited the paperwork, taking the tediousness out of the sale. The Assistant Service Manager Fred Madorma is the one I can thank for bringing me back to Bev Smith Toyota and restoring my confidence in their service department. He has an impeccable work-ethic and will always do his best for his customers. Fred’s top notch mechanics such as Steve and Kevin are highly skilled and show great pride in their work. They work diligently to provide efficient service as well as offering options for the customer for best outcome. If this sample of employees are representative of the remaining staff, I see no reason to shop elsewhere for sales and service. Great job, Bev Smith Toyota! Thank you.

September 21, 2019

The service team is always polite and friendly. They will also let you know about any service that needs to be done later. Keep up the good work.

September 20, 2019

Would have been 5 stars for the service however I only needed a tire rotation and my overall check . My rear windsheild fluid is never topped up . I have... never complained before but I said to the service rep who attended to me that if he can remind them to fill my rear windshield wiper fluid . He called and told someone . On my way home I checked no wiper fluid again . What else are they not doing that I cannot check ??? Thinking it was done ????? Thank you . Overall very satisfied though .

September 11, 2019

Tim Seymour is the best service manager at bev smith. Keep up the good work.

September 8, 2019

Joe was extremely helpful and made sure i got exactly the car i wanted

September 7, 2019

Everyone at Bev Smith Toyota is friendly and knowledgeable. We only had to take our car in for a 24-month check-up, and the overall experience was excellent.... It was super easy to schedule the appointment on line and they offer shuttle service if the wait is too long. We chose to wait as the wait was only about an hour and a half. They have a comfortable customer lounge.

September 1, 2019

Fred has been my service advisor through 4 Toyotas and I wouldn't change a thing. He never tries to oversell me and I feel that my cars have always been... fixed right the first time! Thanks!

August 31, 2019

Best service on the east coast as far as Im concerned. Everyone here is friendly and knowledgeable. I doubt I would ever use another dealer unless I moved... or broke down in another state. This is my second car from Bev Smith and am looking forward to my next one.

August 24, 2019

Tim Seymour was very helpful and had me in and out in less than an hour despite how busy they were. He signed off on my maintenance coupon book.