New 888-294-7534 Dealer Website
Used 888-294-6855 Email Dealer
Service 888-295-1675

Average based on 168 reviews.
  • Great Service

I bought my MDX two years ago. I have all my service done at Coggin. Great service every time.

Jab, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Jim Slezak, General Manager

• Excellent Service with Ernie

Ernie at Coggin Acura in Fort Pierce provides the best service experience. I recently had a warranty repair on my car along with a recall service. The part was not in for my warranty repair and I was given a new courtesy car to use. I live 50 miles from the dealer and when my car was repaired they brought it to me at work and exchanged for the courtesy car. Excellent service! Ask for Ernie, he will take care of you. I will continue buying cars from the dealer for the excellent service provided after purchase.

• Awesome Service

Ernie S was outstanding coordinating entire process!

Ernie S was outstanding coordinating entire process!

• All About Dennis!

It started with waiting for a Takata Airbag inflator....with Coggin Acura renting me an Enterprise car which was very fair. An issue with my car was discovered and Dennis kept me up to date on what was taking place to resolve the problem. Although it took a "while" for the airbag inflator to arrive, Dennis' great responsiveness and customer service made it all palatable.

• Real Customer Service

Thank you very much for sharing these comments, Stacey Williams. Jim Slezak, General Manager

Cam in on a Saturday. I was greeted as soon as I pulled in even though someone was being helped in front of me. Service was accurate and timely and the rate was fair!

• Excellent service & repair

I buy & service my Acura cars (5) because of Coggins's excellent service

Hb, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Jim Slezak, General Manager

I buy & service my Acura cars (5) because of Coggins's excellent service

• great service

As promised i was contacted as soon as my replacement airbag came in.Dropped my car of got a loner and was back in my car same day,stress free.

• Great Service as Alway!

Thanks for the feedback, Tsx Owner. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Coggin Acura. Dennis Peterson, Service Manager

Great service as always! I had a tire with a nail in it which I discovered during my work day. I drove to Coggin Acura and was taken care of immediately. Dennis and his entire staff are always friendly, professional and helpful. They made sure my car was fixed in a timely manner and I was back to work in a short amount of time. Thank you to Dennis Peterson and his entire staff for their outstanding service!!

• driver

The service dept. was very professional and customer friendly. A pleasure to have my vehicle serviced at the dealership.

Thanks for the feedback, Jayt. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Coggin Acura. Jim Slezak, General Manager

• Robert O'Rourke

In addition to supervising excellent valet and maintenance service, Dennis Petersen was instrumental in my returning to NJ in a important timely manner by replacing the RECALLED AIR BAGS in my 2010 Acura RDX so quickly. Mr. Petersen and Coggin Acura has EARNED my loyalty. Further, I recommend Mr. Petersen and Coggin at every opportunity.

Bob, thank you for your review of Coggin Acura. I am happy to hear that Dennis and our team could be assist you in your travels to New Jersey. We greatly appreciate you as a customer and we look forward to assisting you in the future. Jim Slezak, General Manager