• Purchase and 1st Maintance

Love it ! I will totally recommend this dealer to friends and family !

Love it ! I will totally recommend this dealer to friends and family !

• Excellent buying experience.

My salesman, Joe Cramer, was affable, persistent, and the main reason that I bought from your dealership.

• Mr john

Great service would bring my car there again. Very good customer service very friendly and fast service not a long waiting time

• my first oil change

just an oil change, my first with this truck. everybody was very friendly, professional and courteous. I feel comfortable doing business with Wallace chevy. thanks for you good service.

• Chevy lady

Second auto purchased from Wallace in less then six months. Old fashion dealership.

• Their sales force and true car pricing is spot on

Firstly I viewed their inventory via cars.com. I was somewhat skeptical of the prices and offers I saw so I then checked the through my Banks True Car portal. Sure enough the price breakdown including dealer fees was spot on. When they say price transparency they mean it. The sales staff Vic Dunn and John Herron were just great and knowledgeable about the vehicle I selected. Frankly this was the first enjoyable car buying experience I ever had.

• Car service

I was leaving the area and needed to get my car serviced. I was late for my appt and still fit my car in the schedule and done the same day!!! Thank you very much!!!

• great dealership

I have been a long time customer of the Chevrolet dealership in Stuart. Don Hamilton has been my service consultant for many a years. He is the greatest, along with the rest of the service department. The service manager Dan Kukan, has always been friendly and helpful with making sure you have been taken care of in a timely matter. I had just purchased another new vehicle from Wallace in the end of January. It was ordered in December, my salesperson, Becky Shasteen was super. Kept me informed during the ordering period. The General manager, Mark Adams took care of the "numbers" on the deal. He really gave me a great price on my trade and the new vehicle. A great person to talk to and do business with. All total there should be 10 stars above to rate them

• Professional SERVICE

Service was completed in a timely and efficient manner. Took an hour and a half from start to finish. A job well done.

• Great service