Carl's Buick GMC

(5.0) 96 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Very fair with pricing

Very happy with the service got a great deal on a good vehicle I would definitely recommend Carl's GMC to any of my friends.

Thanks very much for your feedback. We strive to have our customers 100% satisfied @ Carl's Buick GMC. Al Girardi, Sales Director, Carl's Buick GMC

• MarcD

Bought my girlfriend a car from Jeff Jewel. I felt no pressure and got a great deal. Jeff is my new car guy.

• Superb buying experience and customer service!

Bought my dream car (convertible) yesterday from Jeff. He could not have been more helpful and he knew exactly what I was looking for in a used car a...nd the amount I was able to spend. I would definitely recommend Carl's to anyone looking for a new or used car. Not only did Jeff go above and beyond but the entire staff did. When you go in ask for Jeff Jewel.

• Very Happy With My Purchase

I came to this dealer thanks to a friend from work and he recommend John Hobson it was the best choice me and my wife ever did,this man helped me to t...he end a down to earth guy no filters always telling me what was better according to my budget,not trying to push me to something less affordable for me,He look for one and a thousand alternatives so that I left with the truck that I needed so much I recommend it to anyone in search of a new or used vehicle he’s the best John Hobson God bless you always man

• Carl gmc buick thank you so much we love the yukon

Thank you to Carl's buick for the great service it was nice to deal with a car dealership that actually care about your needs and not just the sale th...ank you to John Hobson and Carl's buick for the great service

• Owner

Even though I am not looking to make a purchase at this time, Carlos took the time to thoroughly explain all of the financing options available so th...at I can make the best decision when I am ready. I was greeted pleasantly by him and his knowledge of the vehicle answered many of my questions. I am excited that I will purchasing a vehicle from Carl's Buick GMC in Stuart... especially after meeting such a great salesman!

• Love my new car.

Absolutely thrilled with my new car and want to thank my sales rep., Brahim Aboujja, for his excellence in meeting my needs. He is completely knowle...dgeable, professional, courteous and helpful. I will certainly give Carl's the highest recommendation because of his unbeatable assistance.

• Carlos Gitano our sales representative, Great!!!

We bought a car Saturday. Carlos Gitano was our sales representative. He was patient, professional, courteous, and genuine. We would recommend Carlos... to our friends and family. Thank-you Carl's and Carlos for making ours a good experience.

• What a great Salesman

What a amazing experience at Carl's Buick GMC. My salesman Anthony Ward was great! He assured me I was going to get the car I wanted off that car lot ...and that I did. Anthony made sure I was satisfied before leaving. Quick service,amazing staff. So happy I shopped at Carl's Buick GMC. Thanks to Anthony Ward.

• I had a great experience at Carl's!

I had a great experience at Carl's. I had to trade in my 2016 Camaro because it was too small to fit a car seat in it. I was worried about losing a to...n of money from the trade-in process, but they offered such a great price on a pre-owned 2017 Terrain and gave me a fair amount on my trade-in, that I was essentially able to break even. In fact, my payments went down a little. To top things off, I drove 180 miles to get there so I didn't make it until 1 hour before they closed; no worries, the salesman John D went went right to work and I was rolling away in my new ride exactly 1 hour later. I absolutely recommend this dealership and would like to thank them for making the trade-in process quick and easy. Go ahead and "Try Carl"!

Carl's Buick GMC