4.5
  • Very fair with pricing

Very happy with the service got a great deal on a good vehicle I would definitely recommend Carl's GMC to any of my friends.

Thanks very much for your feedback. We strive to have our customers 100% satisfied @ Carl's Buick GMC. Al Girardi, Sales Director, Carl's Buick GMC

• Love my new car.

Absolutely thrilled with my new car and want to thank my sales rep., Brahim Aboujja, for his excellence in meeting my needs. He is completely knowledgeable, professional, courteous and helpful. I will certainly give Carl's the highest recommendation because of his unbeatable assistance.

• Carlos Gitano our sales representative, Great!!!

We bought a car Saturday. Carlos Gitano was our sales representative. He was patient, professional, courteous, and genuine. We would recommend Carlos to our friends and family. Thank-you Carl's and Carlos for making ours a good experience.

• What a great Salesman

What a amazing experience at Carl's Buick GMC. My salesman Anthony Ward was great! He assured me I was going to get the car I wanted off that car lot and that I did. Anthony made sure I was satisfied before leaving. Quick service,amazing staff. So happy I shopped at Carl's Buick GMC. Thanks to Anthony Ward.

• I had a great experience at Carl's!

I had a great experience at Carl's. I had to trade in my 2016 Camaro because it was too small to fit a car seat in it. I was worried about losing a ton of money from the trade-in process, but they offered such a great price on a pre-owned 2017 Terrain and gave me a fair amount on my trade-in, that I was essentially able to break even. In fact, my payments went down a little. To top things off, I drove 180 miles to get there so I didn't make it until 1 hour before they closed; no worries, the salesman John D went went right to work and I was rolling away in my new ride exactly 1 hour later. I absolutely recommend this dealership and would like to thank them for making the trade-in process quick and easy. Go ahead and "Try Carl"!

• Outstanding it's why we keep going back!!!

We just picked up our fourth car from here. They are always fair & profesional. Roseann is wonderful to work with. Keep up the good work!!!

• The best car buying experience

Usually a difficult experience but not at Carl's Buick were Rose Ann and the whole team makes it pleasantly good

• Logistics Manager

First time buying a new car at Carl's , and their team made it fun, easy, and really cared about what I wanted by listening to me. The Sales person - Carlos Gaetan was very professional and helpful in answering all of my questions.

• NEVER THOUGHT I'D OWN A BUICK SUV

Never thought I'd own a Buick! My previous SUV's were manufactured by Toyota, Volvo, BMW, Subaru, Hyundai, etc - all sizes and shapes. I look for a nice ride, good mileage and a low monthly price with a zero down payment! After seeing an ad on TV for Buick SUV's I decided to call Carl's Buick- GMC in Stuart. I set up an appointment and met with the super sales manager, Rose-Ann Coghlan, on Thursday morning. She is quick and to the point and she let the car itself do MOST of the talking - it was quick, comfortable, responsive and amazingly quiet. I could not believe the car came with tinting on the windows and, by the way, it gets awesome gas mileage. We love our new Buick Encore and drove it home Thursday afternoon. The people at Carl's were awesome. We even met Carl, the owner, who takes great pride in his people and the product. What a great guy. The others we met were customer friendly too - Gary in service, Sal in finance and Gentle Ben "the deal closer". Stop in and ask for Rose-Ann. You may own a soon Buick too!

• Great deal

I recently purchase a used Sierra from Jack Hine at Carl's and couldn't be happier with everything. Thanks guys!