Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 761 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

761 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart from DealerRater.com

• July 1, 2016

Purchased a 2016 Camry from Neville Silvera and it was a pleasant experience. From him to his mgr, Dave to Mateo, the whole process was stress free. ... Everyone was very helpful and friendly...so glad we drove up from Lake Worth to make the purchase.....Thank you Neville and we love our new vehicle....

May 8, 2018

Exceptional service, with equally outstanding people. During my XREAS shock absorber replacement on our 2008 Toyota 4-Runner. The Service Dept. helped... me out with the replacement cost, since there were no after market parts available for the Xreas fluid enhanced shocks. Both Denise Reino, my service advisor, and the service manager gave me a substantial discount, which helped us out tremendously. This is the reason, we purchased three 4-Runners, and three Corolla's from this dealership, our trust in their service dept. is what always brings us back to them. Since 1999 we have been buying our vehicles from them, there is no reason to ever change. Our sincere thank you to Denise, the service manager, and the excellent mechanic, who preformed the service.

May 2, 2018

Buying our new Toyota Sienna SLE at this dealership was probably the least complicated car purchase we've ever made. Our salesman, Steve Silverstein g...reeted us as soon as we arrived and he had the car that I found online pulled right up front for us. We were able to test drive it immediately. We let Steve know that we wanted to make the purchase. Steve made sure the buying process went smoothly. He made us very comfortable. We have special needs issures and Steve went an extra mile to accommodate us. In our opinion, Steve is a top notch salesman. We will definitely steer our friends to Steve at this dealership.

May 1, 2018

Neville Silvera, as the salesman from the Treasure Coast Toyota was very patient with me. I came from leasing a Lexus and was wary of moving to a Toyo...ta. (Although I know Lexus is made by Toyota. I must say I visited many other dealerships of different makes and although the dealerships were impressive the cars I looked at were expensive and beautiful, the sales people really were very helpful and attentive, However, ultimately, my choice was final with the Toyota Camery XLE. (Initially I went to Toyota to "rule out the Camery" but It was a very impressive car and Neville was very informative and helpful with the utmost respect. I give Neville a 10 as super salesman. My purchase of the 2018 Camery XLE makes me smile. It's a beautiful ride and the ultimate driving experience with all the bells and whistles I like in a car. I hope the MPG is true to what the sticker states, (I came from a hybrid to a non-hybrid).

April 25, 2018

Derric was very personable and willing to help us with our lease deal. Made sure we knew what we were getting and took the time to hook up blue tooth ...and answer all our questions. All of the people involved with the deal were very nice. Derric is a definite asset to your company. I would recommend his services to anyone i know.

April 16, 2018

Derrick was very personable and easy to work with. There was no pressure on me to close the deal, and I was pleased with the results.

April 10, 2018

Very good dealership. Worked with me well and pertained to my needs. Very personal and relatable was Neville. Been there for eight yeaars and by far o...ne of the best salesmen there.

April 2, 2018

Oil change today with comp. tire rotation. Hit with hardsell frm car saleman Chris, shown fake dirty cabin air filter, car wash used pressure washer w.../c leaked into car, tires overinflated and documented as such by mechanic, chrged for comp tire rotation.

April 2, 2018

Went to Treasure Coast Toyota, I met Steve Silverstein. We enjoyed making a deal. Side note which he wear a polo, thought he just got off the snowbird... train from Michigan! Great lease ,and I only spent just over Two hours and drove away!

March 29, 2018

STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP!!! Recently bought a vehicle from this place, and had a really bad experience with this crooked people. I bought a 20...18 Tacoma, they call me two days later ask me to come in because I forgot to sign some paper, when i got there they had a whole different contract for me to sign- almost $7000 more. The financial guy Michael said the bank declined the loan and I must sign the new contract or return the vehicle. When I declined he call his manager-Kenneth Nunes-the manager said i have the option to either sign the contract or leave the vehicle- told me to stop being a hardheaded and just sign the contract to call Uber for a ride home or do whatever i want but i was not driving the vehicle home. I told him i had a signed contract and started to walk out the dealership, he followed me all the way to the parking and stand behind my truck while his employees call the sheriff--yeah he call the police on me a ???customer???. I got inside the truck and waited for the sheriff all the while he kept telling me to ???stop being a hardheaded, he said i got the sheriff on the way I know you???re hispanic and am hispanic too but i dont want to get you in trouble??? as in telling me am illegal?hispanic?. Anyways the police arrived only to tell him that there???s nothing he can do to stop me from leaving with my truck- so I left. Two days later they call me again-Michael, told me to come in that they had a new contract with the same terms as I originally signed, while i was inside reading the contract- which it wasn???t the same by the way, they were outside stealing my license plate(how crooked is that) how low could you go? A TOYOTA DEALERSHIP?? anyways I left again.. They kept calling this time it was the ???HIGHER UP??? Manager Ralph Simon. Did not apologize or even gave me a chance to explain the situation, he said if you don???t want to sign the new contract you must return the vehicle immediately or the police was going to get involve!! At this point i just had enough of it, I hire an attorney-he wrote them a letter to tell them to stop harassing me and to send me back my license plate which they took unlawfully. It was only then that they stopped harassing me and I never signed any other contract .They just wanted to get more money from me!! I never had my vehicle detailed, they never filled my gas tank, and the floormats that they owned me(all weather floormats which I pay $300) I never got- they gave some cheaper mats. Very Bad Business Done Here!!! Take your business somewhere

Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart