Crest Cadillac of Birmingham

New Used Service

3.7
  • Anthony Phillips
    January 22, 2016

I contacted this dealership with a service problem and time constraints due to my profession. Brian Fields, (service rep.) and entire service dept. we...nt above and beyond to assist me and get me to my scheduled deadline. The staff was very courteous. Really great to experience service and appreciations of this level these days. Will definately buy there when my current CTS4 is traded in. Thanks Crest and Brian, the class was appreciated.

• BUYER BEWARE
    May 26, 2017

BUYER BEWARE!! Please do not buy a vechicle from their used car department unless you want a hunk of junk! My husband and I purchase a Tahoe that supp...osedly passed their "all point inspections" that ended up breaking down within three months of us purchasing the vechicle. Crest Cadillac WOULD NOT work with us in any shape, form or fashion. We had put less than 5,000 miles on the vehicle and had barley made it past the first oil change. Not matter how good of a deal it seems do NOT purchase a vechicle from this place it is not worth it!

We are very sorry about this, htherwebb, and we can appreciate the frustration this must cause. Our records indicate that you were recommended to get ...a warranty several times throughout the sales process, as this was an 'as-is' vehicle. We do check our used vehicles to the best of our abilities, but they can and do break down. Again, we are very sorry and would love to be able to provide some resolution for you.

• Excellent buying experience
    June 12, 2016

A thoroughly pleasurable experience. Greeted, welcomed generously by all. Sales representative and credit manager both calm, low keyed, methodical, ta...ctful, helpful, cooperative and thorough. The entire process was without stress, anxiety and pressure. No sense of hidden agendas or manipulation. A professional organization.

• Bad Repair Job
    May 20, 2014

Worse service department. Continued to take my car there despite of the mistakes, and still got the shaft. Would not recommend. Worse service repair e...ver experienced. Does not live up to the Cadillac name. Damaged my car and expects me to pay for the repair after they caused major issues. Make sure they actually put in fluids, and replace caps. Very bad experience. I do not recommend.

• Good Experience. .
    June 9, 2013

Sales person was very nice. Good selection of cars.

• Fraud
    August 6, 2012

Drove 2 hours to buy a car that wasn't there. Typical Bait-N-Switch tactic.

• 2011 escalade ext
    October 27, 2011

test drove the2011 ext, outstanding,will be back in the next several months.

Crest Cadillac of Birmingham