Hoover Toyota

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 11 reviews

Call This Dealer

• February 23, 2017

Great place to car shop prices are a little but the qaulity speaks for it self

Hi James! Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a customer review. At Hoover Toyota we take your input seriously, and strive to improve ...the car buying experience to our customers. Thank you so much for visiting our dealership, and we are looking forward to working we you, your friends and family in the future. Thanks! Dwayne

November 18, 2017

Worked with Lionel on the purchase of a Tacoma. Received quote and condition report before making a 2 hour drive to visit the dealer. Everything wa...s as described as the purchase process was seemless. Overall... Very satisfied.

June 20, 2017

My experience with Jason and Jarod was wonderful. They both were knowledgeable, respectful, and understanding. I had an unusual situation and when I w...as unable to purchase from them, they graciously accepted my decision. For sure I will be buying my next Toyota from Hoover Toyota, and I will be recommending them to everyone I know.

January 10, 2017

Worked with Steve Moore in buying a used car. He was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful in every way. Made my car buying experience an easy one. Woul...d highly recommend him and this dealership

Thanks Mike, for taking the time to fill out a review on our Dealership, and our sales staff!! We take your feedback very seriously, so that we can co...ntinue to improve. We are so glad that we met your buying needs, and we are looking forward to doing business with you and your friends in the future.

January 9, 2017

Good experience. True to what I was told on the phone.

Thanks so much for taking the time, to fill out a review on our Dealership! We use the feedback to continually improve. Thanks for your business, and ...we are looking forward to working with you in the future.

December 9, 2016

Boug2015 Prius 1 year ago. Pleased with the deal. Have had it in twice for 6-month service. No appointment necessary out within 1 hour. Good waiting r...oom free coffee tea and bottled water. Clean restroom. I'm pleased.

Hi Hank! Thank you for taking time to write a review for Hoover Toyota. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied. We love repeat BUSINESS!!! T...hanks Dwayne

January 24, 2016

I've had years of experiences with Hoover Toyota. Third car just purchased I have been completely satisfied with service, parts department and sales d...epartment. Excellent work. Binding with Costco auto-program - it is the first place to start. I think they have widest selection of the vehicles in our area and very very competitive price. The only competitor to Hoover Toyota in our area is Tuscaloosa Toyota. Hoover Toyota was the place that convince me to switch from Honda to Toyota brand (former owner of 3 Honda). Wonderful and friendly staff, great waiting room fully equipped with convenient chairs, working desks and decent WiFi. Great coffee and tea!!! Free pickup and many other things. Everyone from the sales staff to the finance manager were all helpful, knowledgeable, and courteous! Car purchase in 20 minutes without scheduled appointment. I have bought from Sales representative Jason Biggs. The car I want was not available at the dealership, it was not available in the radius of 300 miles. 2 weeks, and bingo - customized accessories, configuration and color combination. I do not know what magic Jason used. I called 5 dealerships and all but Jason were not able to provide me the approximate time for delivery shifting the dates to the mid of February. I have been doing detailed research on Highlander starting from Consumer reports, tech reviews and owner forums. There is no single questions I asked that Jason did know not the answer including tech specs, reliability, recalls and cost of ownership. I think it was the first Toyota representative that knows more than me :). Quick replies, dress code, knowledge. Jason is my top scored agent compare to anybody I have ever spoke. People like him add trust in Toyota reputation

January 24, 2016

March 13, 2015

Would definitely return for next service. The staff was very nice and knowledgable. The customer lounge is spacious and full of free water, coffee, tv..., and wifi.

November 4, 2014

They were very prompt to calling me as soon as they got my email that I was inquiring about a vehicle. They answered all my questions in a professiona...l manner. They were very honest with me and did not bet around the bush like most car dealership do. I haven't bought a vehicle yet I am still shopping. I would most differently buy from them. I would refer any one and everyone to them.

Hoover Toyota