New 888-432-8290 Dealer Website
Used 877-330-3549 Email Dealer
Service 888-276-4129

Average based on 257 reviews.
  • Outstanding Customer Service

I have nothing but great things to say about Tameron Honda and our Salesman Eddie McClain. Eddie and the entire staff made the process of buying both a new care and a used car extremely easy. Eddie was absolutely a true professional. His experience is second to none. He not only understood all of the features of the new car we bought, he was very well versed in how his cars features compared to some other cars we were looking at. Eddie was a pleasure to deal with throughout the entire process. He made it easy to make our decision and we are very happy with the decision we made. Eddie sets the standard as far as I am concerned for car salesmen. Others should follow his lead and learn from the best on what customer service is all about. We appreciate everything he did for us and how he actually made buying a new car easy. Way to go Eddie...thanks!

• Great shopping experience.

Excellent experience ! The attention to customer service was fantastic!

Excellent experience ! The attention to customer service was fantastic!

• Owner of 2014 Honda Pilot

My service experience was excellent. I was greeted quickly even though the service department was extremely busy. I had a comfortable and clean area to wait while my car was being serviced. I was offered a ride to anywhere a couple of times during my stay. I had hot coffee and refreshments available to me during my wait.

• Bobby Strawbridge

Met or exceeded my expectations for overall service, customer satisfaction and prompt service. Very satisfied.

• Excellent experience

Excellent experience from start to finish. Everyone was courteous and helpful every step of the way.

• Car servicing at Tameron Honda

Very good service. My service advisor was very good

Very good service. My service advisor was very good

• Best car buying experience EVER

I needed a car for work (I recently started a business and I needed reliable transportation) I thought and older low mileage car for a couple of years while getting established would be smart) They had a 2001 Accord with only 111,000 miles, it seemed like a great deal, after driving it a while my mechanic realized it was burning oil pretty quickly. (He also said if the old driver had filled up the oil there was no way Tameron could have known about it, it wasn't blowing smoke except a small amount upon starting) Although I had bought it as is, I went back to talk to them about the situation, not expecting much. Was I ever surprised! They were so gracious and allowed me to bring it back and get another vehicle. They worked it out for me and I now have a lovely 2015 Camry. I cannot say how wonderful they were or how good of an experience buying a car from them was.

• Very satisfied customer.

I brought my car in for an oil change and to get the tires rotated and balanced. All services were completed in a reasonable amount of time. The staff members were very helpful and courteous. I will not hesitate to return to Tameron Honda for any service that I need for my car.

• Car purchase

dealing with Erica at Tameron Honda was a great experience and we felt like we got a great deal

• Odessey maintenance

Great. Kind. I had no appointment but it wasa big job and handled appropriately.