Lexus of Birmingham

(4.8) 560 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Love my new Lexus

We had a wonderful experience purchasing our new Lexus. The salesman was excellent and spent a lot of time with us!

Hi Rosalie, We sincerely appreciate you choosing us for your vehicle needs! Thank you for taking the time to review us and we hope you have a wonderfu...l day! -Your Lexus of Birmingham team

• Lexus of Birmingham

Very professional! I would highly recommend Lexus of Birmingham.

• Lexus Maintenance (Follow-Up)

This a follow up to my review of 1/12. The dealer's service rep., who I dealt with called to apologize for any unhappiness I may have had. She explain...ed that the tires may not have been rotated, because the better treaded tires need to stay on the drive wheels. I said great but you could have told me at the time and saved some anguish. Anyway, the other Tech errors made setting the Maintenance Minder remained to be addressed internally at the dealership.

• How did we do with your Lexus Rx 350

Awesome buying experience and the salesman was amazing! Most certainly will come back as well as refer family & friends.

• Lexus of Birmingham

Our RX 350 was "serviced" on Monday January 8, 2018. This was ostensibly for the second of 4 "Free" Maintenances to be performed on a recently purchas...ed 2015 RX 350. The maintenance was to be a simple tire rotation, top off fluids, and reset the maintenance reminder. The service advisor came out and told me the FRONT tires were a little down on remaining tread. I was aware of this already, and when asked if I wanted new tires, I declined. The tires were NEVER ROTATED, the low tread wear tires are still on the front of the car!!! In resetting the maintenance reminder the tech totally screwed up the Nav. System settings. Bluetooth connections to our cell phones had to be totally reinitiated and the GPS map level distance had been messed with for no good reason!!! This is only my second trip to the dealership since buying a car with only 13,000 miles on it in April 2017./ If you want to earn my future business you are going to have to do the very simple things right (like a tire rotation ) called for on the maintenance ticket. I wonder how a real serious problem would have been dealt with!!!

• Lexus

I was so pleased with my experience. Sales person made this car buying experience the best car buying experience I have ever had. I never felt press...ured or rushed and he answered all of my questions and was happy to answer them. He was up front and honest with me. He wanted me to be happy with my purchase. I purchased a Lexus SUV and would like to purchase a Lexus car in a couple of years and I will definitely ask for the sales person that helped me with my Lexus SUV purchase.

Vickie Ray, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Lexus of Birmingham! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are mo...re than happy to help!

• Lexus of Birmingham experience

Purchased RX350 on Dec 27. Facility is very nice, salesman was knowledgeable and friendly. Two areas that could have been better - I had an appointmen...t to complete the transaction and take possession. I was expecting paperwork to be ready for signature at the appointment time but it was not, so what should have taken 30 minutes, took 2 hours. Also, inside windshield was not clean, but that was not evident until I left the dealership and had the sun in my face.

Ellen Todd, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Lexus of Birmingham! Thanks again for the feedback, and have an amazing day!

• Service

Appointment was well arranged and the service was exceptional.

Wayne Finley, thank you so much for the positive review! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional Lexus of Birmingham can do ...for you.

• Car Review

The whole experience was great! We will definitely be back in the future.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to review us, Miles! We are so glad that you enjoyed your visit with us and we hope you have a wonderful day...!

• Lexus service

Very high quality service & repairs by professional staff who service my car like it was there own vehicle!

Ronald Cook, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else co...mes up. Take care!

Lexus of Birmingham