Brannon Honda

230 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 3, 2019

Gloria is a personable and an excellent sales woman. She made my experience so easy and stress free! I would highly recommend Gloria to all my friends... and family.

December 31, 2018

Kevin was so helpful and kind. He took time out to go over every detail on the car. He gave no pressure. I would recommend him to anyone. He was great!

• June 29, 2018

Mrs. Gloria Lee is one of the best employees who explained everything in detail. She was very polite and friendly. Gloria did an excellent job and I would... recommend Brannon Honda to all my friends and family!

Thank you for choosing Brannon Honda and thank you for your 5 Star Review!

December 18, 2018

Gloria was amazing to work with! She was very knowledgeable and got us an excellent deal. Gloria has an incredible personality and is a joy to work with.... She an obvious passion for her job and I would recommend Brannon Honda and Gloria Lee to all my friends and family.

December 10, 2018

I purchased a new vehicle from Brannon Honda last week and couldn't be happier with the experience. My sales rep, Kevin Malone went above and beyond... in making this a smooth and easy process as well as going over all the features on the new vehicle. I would most definitely recommend Brannon and Kevin to all my friends and family.

October 25, 2018

I had a terrible experience with this dealership. They sold me a pre-owned vehicle with 60k miles that looked good on the outside but it literally started... to fall apart two weeks after I bought it. I tried to rectify the situation by taking it back and trading it in but they refused to take it back. They told me I would loose $9000 in equity. I would never recommend this dealership to anyone, not even my worst enemy.

September 26, 2018

Shopping for a car last week and bought a car from Brannon Honda. Brandon Crawley sold me a 2018 Honda CRV Touring. He was professional, informative and... courteous. Great experience!

Thank you Kathryn for choosing Brannon Honda and for taking the time to leave a 5 Star Review! I am thrilled to hear you had an EXCELLENT buying exper...ience with Brandon Crawley. We look forward to seeing you soon!

September 20, 2018

First time to buy a car by myself and it was a wonderful experience. The salesman was so very kind and knowledgeable. He spent about 3 hours with me teaching... me to use all the features. I was expecting to have to spend hours looking at the manual but I was able to get in the car and use it as if I’d owned it for months. I price shopped at many dealerships but never ran across a salesman who was nicer, more considerate, or as easy to talk to as Kevin. He is a real asset to your company. I know some of the dealers I talked with tried to tell me things that weren’t true, and I suspect they thought they were dealing with a gullible female. Kevin treated me with respect and dignity. I would absolutely send anyone to Kevin and your dealership. Thanks for making this an enjoyable experience!

Hi Debbie, Thank you so much for your business and taking the time to leave a 5 STAR Review! I am thrilled to hear you had an EXCELLENT buying experie...nce with Kevin Malone. We look forward to seeing you soon!

September 8, 2018

Very friendly and excellent experience, I will recommend to all my friends and family. Our salesman Kevin is a very polite and compassionate new friend.... Thank you Brannon Honda for my life changing experience.

Hi Ms. Gill, Thank you for choosing Brannon Honda and for your 5 Star Review! I am thrilled to hear you had an excellent buying experience with Kevin ...Malone!

September 8, 2018

Kevin Malone was super friendly and knowledgeable about the cars, he went above and beyond to get me in the vehicle I wanted. I love the Honda Pilot and... the whole the friendly staff at Brannon Honda!

Hi Brandon, Thank you for choosing Brannon Honda and for the 5 Star Review! I am thrilled to hear you had an excellent buying experience with Kevin Ma...lone.