Townsend Honda

129 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 18, 2019

Having that ad burst in blaring, several times after the first was silenced, makes me swear to never again have my Prius serviced at Townsend Honda!

November 20, 2018

I own a 2015 Odyssey. I went to the dealership on 11/19/2018 because the seat back on one of my second row seats malfunctioned. I was greeted well. ... The seats in the waiting area were comfortable. I was there for over 3 hours. Several seat recalls were taken care of and a service bulletin. They ordered me a new seat back. The service worker explained everything to me and answered my questions. All was well until I opened my door and saw black dirt on my floor mat and door sill. I looked at the second row seat and there was black dirt on the lower part of the seat. This is the reason I don't like to take my vehicle to this dealership.

• March 2, 2016

Loved my car buying experience, Tim Jones was very helpful, no pressure, and very patient with my indecisiveness! Will definitely do business with them... again!

Hey Christine! Thank you for your review of Townsend Honda and the experience you had here! We are so happy to hear that you loved purchasing a car w...ith us- we loved doing business with you as well! We think Tim is pretty great as well! We look forward to having you back here with us! In the meantime, enjoy your new vehicle and let us know if we can do anything else for you! Best, Angela Thomas Townsend Honda Marketing

June 5, 2018

I absolutely loved everyone there. I had heard about their excellent employees, so I took the drive and left in my car that had EVERYTHING that I wanted.... I recommend this place to everyone.

September 28, 2017

Unfortunately my experience with Townsend wasn't good. Traded a perfectly good 2017 Accord in for a used "CPO" 2016 both with 16k miles and paid the asking... price. The car had not been detailed so I took it to a detailer to polish the massive scratches and swirls. When the car was being detailed they found that the passengers rear quarter panel, the passenger door and side unbody spoiler had been repainted, and the hood was out of alignment, most likely replaced, and a tire had been replaced. NONE of these things were brought to my attention when buying the car. Called Townsend to let them know and they never got back with me, the cars value is way below price paid. Very sad car buying experience.

July 21, 2017

Townsend Honda has the best sales staff. They were incredibly professional, yet fun to be around. Adrienne and Joey made my day and located the perfect... car for my budget. I'm always going there for my car needs.

May 22, 2017

Trey Walker made buying a vehicle extremely easy and stress-free. I test drove what I wanted, went to lunch, came back, signed, and drove away in 20 minutes.... I have a tremendous amount of respect for this guy, he is great at what he does and not one time did I feel pressured. Ask for Trey!

May 3, 2017

Everybody at Townsend Honda was so nice and so helpful. I would recommend Tim Jones to anybody and will definately use them again in the future. Very satisfied... customer.

May 1, 2017

I'm glad I had a chance to buy a car with Tim Jones , me and my wife came there with 4 cars in mind Tim was very patient and gave us some good pointer... on each cars.... We had the car for a week and still love the car, so appreciate of Tim option and honestly on it... Will buy again from him¿

May 1, 2017

I had had a Honda back in the late 90s, and have been a Nissan owner now for six years. Wanted an SUV, that was very affordable and also sporty. Decided... to go back and look at what Honda had to offer!! One of my friends told me about him and said that he would be very happy to assist. When my boyfriend and I went in to meet and greet, Tim's smile and warm customer service put me at ease. He was very knowledgeable about Hondas in general, but specifically drew my attention to the pilot!! Being a personal trainer and strength and conditioning coach on the move, I wanted something that I could put all of my equipment in. And it was big enough for me to feel comfortable traveling in as well !! Tim assured me that the pilot was the one for me ! I am enjoying immensely!!